“Great location/older property but nice!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #26 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Deltona, Florida
“Great location/older property but nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

We checked in on January 23, 2014 and were pleasantly surprised. Definitely an older property but very nice and clean. Complimentary breakfast was nice and was in a large room. The pool area was so cute. They have a tiki bar that opens at 5pm that has beer, soft drinks, burgers etc. The room was old but clean and the beds were comfortable. Parking is an extra 5.25. The best thing is the great location! walking distance to all kinds of places. Yohanka and Keith at the front desk were soooo helpful. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Hello skydalton from Deltona, Florida
Thank you for the opportunity you gave us to be your home away home while here in the Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale area.
My team and I strive to provide our guests with safe, clean and comfortable lodging with a touch of fun. Be assured I will let the team know how pleased you were with us and I will pass on your special kudos to Yohanka and Keith.
We look forward to be of service to you again,
Ramada Hollywood Downtown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Greek first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Staff was sweet but confused. Couldn't find reservation and said they had no king rooms available which I paid for. They found a king room which was terrible and smelled even for a non-smoking room. Sheets were not clean. Hang out area is too close to the rooms...did not feel safe at all. Very disappointing for a Ramada.

• Stayed February 2014
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you Medusa924 from New York City, New York for choosing the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
My team and I feel badly that you felt it would have been better to sleep in the airport. When flights are cancelled it is frustrating to everyone. Reservations that are made on the internet either by computer or mobile take time to enter the hotel property's system. Our hotel is very busy and many times reservations that are not made directly with the hotel or our Ramada brand website do not always reflect the true desire of our guests. We do our best to change rooms
ex. from smoking to non-smoking but this is not always possible. My team and I are sorry this happened to you.
Our Ramada Hollywood Downtown is a nostalgic, eclectic, hotel with the spirit of fun. My team and I look forward to another opportunity to be your lodging choice under better circumstances.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

just spent 3 nights there, really good location, very clean, good housekeeping, friendly front desk, free breakfast, free newspaper, the only downside was a small parking garage, don't bring a big car, you wont fit, and they charge $5.25 per night to house your car

Room Tip: I stayed room 517, I thought it was good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you joeh54359 from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for telling everyone about your stay at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
My team and I appreciate knowing that we have succeeded in our goals of providing you, our guest clean, safe and comfortable lodging with a touch of fun.
We look forward to your return next time you are here in South Florida.
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you are planning a trip to the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, consider Hollywood. The downtown is charming, great restaurants and all the rest and the Ramada Hotel is right in the middle of it all. Wonderful staff - I think that is what really makes this hotel special. I travel a lot and stayed here to be near my son and his family. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. The price is right, the staff and atmosphere are as close to being among friends and family as you can get in a lodging experience. Check out Hollywood, Florida and stay at the Ramada!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you Maura C from Burlington, Vermont
My team and I appreciate the opportunity you gave us by choosing us to be your home away from home. The Ramada Hollywood Downtown strives to provide our guests clean, safe and comfortable accommodations with a touch of fun. Thank you for letting us know we have accomplished our goals and we look forward to seeing you again next time you are here in the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great location in the heart of downtown Hollywood, with a parking garage.

Christine at the front desk was very accommodating. We had inadvertently booked a smoking room and she gave us a better room at no additional charge.

Clean and spacious rooms with breakfast included. I would stay there again.

Stayed January 2014
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you Bill M for taking the time to tell everyone about your stay with us at the Ramada Hollywood Downtown.
I will be sure to let Christine know that you have mentioned her in you review and I am glad she was able to accommodate you. Our hotel stays full most of the time and we are not always able to change room types that have been booked on line.
We look forward to being your hotel choice next time you are here in the
Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood area.
Ramada Hollywood Downtown

Been to Ramada Hollywood Downtown? Share your experiences!