“SLEEPLESS” 2 of 5 stars

Ramada Hollywood Downtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1925 Harrison St, Hollywood, FL 33020   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Greek first
Harisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I'm a regular here, so I'm biased - but deservedly so! I first came on a cold January weekend for 2 days, but the outdoor heated pool was just what the doctor ordered. Very reasonably priced, only a block from a fabulous downtown area, a shuttle ride to the beach for a $1 avoids driving and parking, very nice rooms, great indoor parking. I highly recommend

Room Tip: nothing in particular - all are nice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you Alan W from Harisburg, Pennsylvania!
We at the Ramada Downtown Hollywood appreciate you taking the time to tell everyone about us.
Not only are we in the heart of Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District which boasts 40 + restaurants, clubs and boutiques we are 2 miles from Hollywood Beach and Broadwalk.. If you just want to relax at the hotel we have our outdoor heated pool and Tiki Bar located on the 3rd floor of the hotel or you can just relax and watch High Def. TV or surf the net with complimentary WiFi.
We look forward to your return so may enjoy all we have to offer.
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Just what I needed a long five day in the sun. Hotel fantastic for the price right in the heart of everything with the added bonus of a Tiki bar right outside my door best burgers and Piña Colada in town also best prices back in September can't wait.

Room Tip: Pool level great view nice waterfall feature and tiki bar
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Hello MichaelMcclaren from Miami, Florida, United States.
What a Picture!
Thank you for letting everyone know about your stay at the Ramada Downtown Hollywood!
We are in Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District. There are 40+ restaurants, clubs and boutiques all within 2 blocks walking distance surrounding the hotel. We are also 2 miles from Hollywood Beach and Broadwalk! We strive to provide our guests with safe, clean and comfortable accommodations for vacations and STAYCATIONS!
My team and I anxiously await for your return in September so we may be of service to you again.
West Palm Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My fiancee and I stayed 1 night. We called same day and given a fantastic rate by Christine who was so helpful in acquainting us with the area. Christine was our first contact with this hotel and truly made us feel comfortable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thank you Rhonda R from West Palm Beach!
Thank you for telling everyone about us and Christine at the Ramada Downtown Hollywood.
My team and I strive to provide our guest with a warm and fun home away from home. We are in Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District. We have 40+ restaurants, clubs and boutiques all within 2 blocks of the hotel.
We look forward to the next opportunity you give us so we may be of service to you and your fiancee again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay here. I was on the sixth floor where in most hotels everything is old and musty. This was not the case. My room was very comfortable and clean. I found the area quiet, my main reason for my stay. The services were great. Everyone had
smiles on their faces. I have recommended this hotel to family and friends. Thanks Ramada for making my birthday a very pleasant one.

• Stayed May 2013
DanielGM_RDH, General Manager at Ramada Hollywood Downtown, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Happy Birthday Jay Jae54.
Thank you for telling everyone about your experience at the Ramada Downtown Hollywood.
My team and I appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be of service to you and we look forward to serving you again when you are here in Hollywood, Florida.
Do not wait for your next birthday! Come to enjoy the Sun and Fun!
Brownstown Township, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Stayed here overnight on our way to Key West. The hotel is older but clean. Room was clean but outdated. Light came in the room from around the door. Pool and tiki bar area were very nice. Had drinks in hotel bar - a little pricey. Front desk was very friendly. The area was kind of sketchy but we didn't have any problems. Parking was onsite and very convenient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you krob1373 from Brownstown Township, Michigan for taking the time to comment on the Ramada Downtown Hollywood. We are in Hollywood's Historic Arts, Dining and Entertainment District. We have 40+ restaurants, clubs and boutiques all within walking distance of the hotel. Our Tiki Bar and tropical patio, with our outdoor heated pool are unique by being at the base of the outdoor atrium of the hotel. My team and I strive to provide our guests with Safe, clean and comfortable lodging with a touch of fun.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Ramada Downtown Hollywood

Been to Ramada Hollywood Downtown? Share your experiences!