The hotel itself looks a little bit old, however everything is kept neat, tidy, and clean. Housekeeping was always great and efficient. The girl at the front desk was very friendly and polite. Location is pretty good surrounded by restaurants, cafes, and bars. During the day the area is a bit dead though, and it is hard to find places for breakfast/lunch.
The only area in which they could improve considerably is the included breakfasts. I understand that as a continental breakfast there are limited options. However, they could at least provide some sauce or sides to accompany the otherwise monotonous and tasteless food provided. Also, options for low carb / diabetic people are non-existent except maybe for very plain boiled eggs. No lactose-free or soy milk available either.
As a suggestion, it would be great if they could offer a more decent breakfast option even if it costed a few dollars extra. I am confident people would enjoy their experience at Ramada Downtown more, and it could be an extra source of income for the hotel.
Absolutely no problems with this hotel. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Downtown Hollywood Hotel Hollywood
- Ramada Downtown Hollywood Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Hotel
- Ramada Hollywood
- Hollywood Ramada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 miles from Hollywood Beach / 40 restaurants within walking distance / free wireless internet / free continental breakfast / 6 miles from Hollywood International Airport and Cruise Port. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Downtown Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.