“Convenient to Tri Rail Sheridan street station” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #23 of 66 hotels in Hollywood

341 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

Undoubtedly this is one of the worst hotels I've ever seen in all my sixty years. My non-smoking room reeked of smoke from adjoining rooms. The noise from the expressway was only drowned out by the noise coming from the window unit air conditioner. The shower regulator was broken. Holes in the wall had been amateurishly repaired. Breakfast was inedible. When checking in I was given two different prices by two different clerks. When checking out I was asked about my stay and I related all of the above to the manager, who listened to me, nodded her head with every complaint, then printed out the bill-- without adjustment-- and asked me to fork over $187.61 for one of the worst experiences I've ever had. Just in case these people file an objection to this complaint, I am providing my information as proof: Confirmation #60379587, Account # 078-005449, 26 Jan 2014. On my way out the door, I spied a used condom in the walkway, fitting, I thought: one last "screw you, customer".

Room Tip: There is no such thing as a good room in this hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Yuisa C, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for pointing out the issues you had during your recent stay at our property. Your comments are helpful in improving the hotel’s services and training of the staff. I can
assure you that the issues have been resolved, or in the process of being resolved. My sincerest apologies for your unpleasant stay. Please feel free to contact me directly at 954-923-7300 ext. 160 if you would like to discuss further.
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The room was small and old. I stayed one night and having coffee in the am had spoken with a women who said she had killed 3 cockroaches on the wall of her room. I was horrified…went back to my room and within an hour I looked down and sure enough a live cockroach…I would never stay at a Days Inn again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

West Newton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

The employees were very friendly. I liked having a place to eat right there and having a bar in the lobby. I picked this motel because I like Days Inn and because it provided transportation to Port Everglades, most motels don't provided this service. The only problem we had was that there was a dog, in the next room, that kept barking. We called the desk but I don't think they were able to do anything because the people just left the dog while they went out.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South

Address: 2601 N. 29th Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33020
Location: United States > Florida > Hollywood
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #23 of 66 hotels in Hollywood
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South 2*
Conveniently located in the heart of South Florida, the Days Inn Hollywood, provides first class accomodations for all travelers, both business and leisure. Some of our amenities include: complimantary shuttle service to/from Ft. Lauderdale Airport, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free in-room high speed internet, outdoor pool, 24 hour business center, lobby bar, and much, much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Hollywood
Days Inn Hollywood
Hollywood Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.