We stayed here one night before our cruise. The Airport shuttle was prompt and checkin was quick.
We had 5 people and since we didnt arrive until 9pm and were departing early we didn't want to pay for 2 rooms. We could not get a roll away as the double rooms are too small. Luckily our room was on the third floor next to the pool so we just brought a lounger into the room and asked for extra sheets and blankets. It fit perfectly between the beds and our 13 year old son had a fine sleep.
The pool looked nice but we didn't use it. Breakfast was adequate for our needs. There were boiled eggs, some oranges and apples and a decent selection of breads etc.
We decided to take a taxi to the port since we were 5 so the shuttle would have been $40. The taxi cost $25 including tip. I would highly recommend a taxi for more than 2 since the shuttle is $8 each and there were a lot of people waiting in line for the shuttle.
Not a great location for a longer stay since there is nothing around except Denny's.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel
- Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Hollywood
- Days Inn Hollywood
- Hollywood Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of South Florida, the Days Inn Hollywood, provides first class accomodations for all travelers, both business and leisure. Some of our amenities include: complimantary shuttle service to/from Ft. Lauderdale Airport, complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, free in-room high speed internet, outdoor pool, 24 hour business center, lobby bar, and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.