“Good Ammenities” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South

You added Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2520 Stirling Rd, Hollywood, FL 33020-1122 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport / Cruise Port South)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #37 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
KansasTravelgrl
“Good Ammenities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because they had an airport shuttle AND a cruise ship shuttle. That worked out well. When we go to the hotel in the morning before check in they didn't have any rooms ready. We left our luggage and came back later. They were very nice in accomodating us to get us into a room before noon to get settled before a 1pm tour we had.
The down side was the room (bathroom) didn't seem really clean. Found a couple random hairs that weren't mine. And in the corners there was dirt build up. I think they have such a turn over they clean so fast that it's not deep cleaned.
So if you just need it for a night it's fine. Long term, I would probably go somewhere else.
It has a Taco Bell and McDonalds next door so you can walk to food. Also a shopping mall
behind and across the street for entertainment.

Room Tip: SInce we had time to kill until our room was ready and no car, we walked to McDonalds and used their...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear KansasTravelgrl,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found all of our staff so helpful. Every day I witness the staff going above and beyond ensuring all our guests receive the best customer service Florida has to offer. Hospitality is our passion and it can be seen in the smiles worn by the staff on a daily basis. In contrast, I am disappointed to read that you experienced housekeeping issues during your stay. I will certainly look into the inconveniences you experienced and take corrective measures to make sure such lapses do not repeat themselves. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn, Hollywood, Florida for your lodging needs.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Cleveland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here because of the Port of Miami $99 deal. I was going on a cruise that was leaving out of Miami. This package included transportation from Fort Lauderdale airport to the hotel, free drinks, free breakfasts, free wifi, a king size bed and transportation to the port of Miami. The staff was great, my room was clean and the bed was comfortable. This location is in walking distance of restaurants and a strip mall.

I prefer the Hilton, which I stayed at upon my return from my cruise, but I can promise you I paid for the name and didn't get all the amenities I got from the Comfort Inn. I paid $119 for the Hilton, that was about 1 mile from this hotel and I had to catch a cab to restaurants & mall. No microwave nor fridge and no free drinks nor wifi.

So don't judge a book by it cover, this Comfort Inn is a good stay.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Jeri W,

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review on Trip Advisor about your experiences at our hotel. We here at Comfort Inn love seeing guests responses posted online. I am delighted to read that our hotel and shuttle services were so well received. Every day we work hard to ensure that our guests get picked up from the airport and taken to the cruise port the next morning in a timely fashion. Unlike other hotels in the area we value our guests loyalty so we provide these services free of charge. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn, Hollywood, Florida for your lodging needs.

Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I was here for a wedding and your staff got me a room early as possible! Theresa Velez and sue lepor (srry if I spelt it wrong) are great they make an amazing team wat one didn't know the other did! They are an asset to the hotel! I'll be back only because of these two!

• Stayed July 2012
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear partygirlofthetown,

The management and staff at Comfort Inn would like to thank you for posting such a flattering review about your experiences at our hotel. We work hard every day ensuring all our guests leave feeling like family. I am equally delighted that you mentioned two of our team members Sue and Theresa. We are truly lucky to have them both on our team. I will be sure to pass this review along to them. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn, Hollywood, Florida for your lodging needs.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I was at this hotel with my daughter because I had to have a medical procedure done. The maid who clean my room Blanca was very helpful. She introduce me to her supervisor mrs Lewis who wAs so pleasant and nice to me and my daughter. She help my daughter get breakfast cause I was sick. I thanked her so much being there going over and beyond call of work duties. Stay was very nice.

• Stayed June 2012
David P, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, July 28, 2012
Dear Marypop1,

Thank you for taking the time and posting a review. We here at Comfort Inn love seeing guests responses posted online. I am delighted that you find our staff so helpful. It is one of the best parts of this job when we get such positive feedback. I am excited to read that you mentioned two of our team members Josie and Blanca. They are always willing to go that extra mile for our guests. We are truly lucky to have them on our team. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Next time you come to Hollywood, Florida it will be our pleasure to have you stay with us. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn for your lodging needs.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at comfort inn in July. I had a problem with my room but the manager Josie came up and assisted me herself in taking care of the minor problem. Never had that happen that management would take care of a situation themselves instead of someone else. The breakfast was good and the location was great for shopping. Thanks Comfort Inn!

• Stayed July 2012
Dear Nettie100,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you found all of our staff so helpful. Every day I witness the staff going above and beyond ensuring all our guests receive the best customer service Florida has to offer. Hospitality is our passion and it can be seen in the smiles worn by the staff on a daily basis. I am equally pleased that you mentioned Josie. She is an excellent manager and goes above and beyond ensuring our guest receive first-rate customer service. She is an asset to our team and I will be sure to pass along your kind words to her. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn, Hollywood, Florida for your lodging needs.

vinland, nj
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

I was there at comfort inn in July with my mom and daughter. I enjoyed my stay. The staff was great. I even got a lilttle advice on shopping from the manager Josie Lewis. She was very helpful even when i t lost trying to find the frontdesk. Very good attitude of the staff and room was good. We will back next year.

Room Tip: Its close to shopping and food paces just feet away. And a bar on site.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Dear bobbi w,

The management and staff at Comfort Inn would like to thank you for posting such a flattering review about your experiences at our hotel. We work hard every day ensuring all our guests leave feeling like family. I am equally delighted that you mentioned one of our team members Josie. Day in and day out, I witness her go above and beyond providing our guests with the best customer service Florida has to offer. We are truly lucky to have her on our team. I will be sure to pass along you kind words to her. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn, Hollywood, Florida for your lodging needs.

Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

i stay with you guys atleast 3 times a year and its always fun and the staff is wonderful.especially jeri the supervisor at the frontdesk she goes beyond and bove her duties to help her guest and never complan she is the best but need more pay for the hard work she does.

Room Tip: rooms are more peaceful on odd side of building
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South, responded to this review, July 12, 2012
Dear jade h,

The staff and management would like to thank you for taking the time and posting a review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted that you find our staff so helpful. It is one of the best parts of this job when we get such positive feedback. Jeri is an excellent guest service agent. She is always willing to go that extra mile for our guests. Next time you come to Hollywood, Florida it will be our pleasure to have you stay with us. Once again thank you for being a valued guest and for choosing Comfort Inn for your lodging needs.

Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South? Share your experiences!