“HIdden Treasure” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food, Ice Cream
Miami, FL
“HIdden Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

I just returned to Ritas for the second time. I discovered it approximately three months ago while I was lost in downtown Hollywood. I was to return three weeks ago but my roommate and I spent approximately an hour and a half (without success) looking for it. I returned tonight as a last ditch effort, and, believe me, it was worth the wait.

I had hard serve ice cream on both occasions (love the pistachio!) while my roommate enjoyed the dark chocolate sundae. Although the exterior can be quite misleading, this ice cream shop has so much more than meets the eye. They serve ice cream (both hard and soft serve), floats, sundaes, banana splits, and italian ices. They offer flavors to satisfy every tastebud and the prices are extremely reasonable. Overall I would say the trip is definitely worth it, and I am extremely finicky about my ice cream, taste and price. So forego the local Dairy Queen or Gelato eatery, you'll find something on this menu that will more than you satiate your appetite.

1 review from our community