“Best place ever!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
fla rida
“Best place ever!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2009

I was at Waffleworks for breakfast this morning and had a belgian waffle with strawberries and whipped cream it was soooo good. Best I ever had. The server was really sweet too.I had my kids with me and she gave them coloring books and crayons,which calmed them down and made them happy.Anyone who can get my kids to behave is okay in my book. They had a special menu for the kids that was real reasonable too.I couldn't believe how shiny everything was. The cars are put in cases that were so clean,not a fingerprint anywhere. I'd recommend this restaurant to any family with kids u will not regret it.

63% Recommend
Hollywood, FL
“BEST in FLORIDA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2009

This is the best restaurant I've been to in many years. Its service is as if you were at home and the waiters are friendly - they even remembered my name the second time I went! The food was also excellent. They are famous for their waffles but the truth is that ALL their food is extremely good. They have model cars that are so much fun to look at. I am a proud grandfather and go there every weekend with my son, wife, and grandchildren and we have a great time! I definately recommend this place for everyone!

Hollywood
“Best Breakfast Place In Town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2009

I eat at Waffle Works on a regular basis because the food it good and it has a real friendly staff. I have been there so much that they already have my drink ready for me when i walk in the door, which to me is great service. If anybody is looking for a good meal and some great company I would definatley suggest Waffle Works. There is also a great collection of cars that kids off all ages would love to see, the atmosphere is awesome.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
hollywood
“"ITS GREAT"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2009

If u want fast food,good-friendly service Waffle Works is a great environment and the food is a large verity of different food to chose from i would defiantly go back and i cant forget the car"s.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, FL
“Worst customer service ever experienced and overpriced menu! 1st & last...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2009

I visited Waffleworks on a Sunday afternoon (about 1PM), I waited nearly an hour to be seated... I know nearly any place during "Brunch" hour is always packed so we patiently waited! Friends of the employees were shown favortism, they were not required to wait in line and were attended with friendlier and faster service - After being seated we waited twenty minutes to receive a menu and be asked what drink we would like... Another 15 minutes passed before we were served our drinks (which honest to god truth, was water and coffee... that's all!). To no surprise other customers that were seated after us were served faster, so much so they ate and paid... and left before our order was served. (Which again was a simple order, nothing special or customized!) We received our 2 plates 40-45 minutes after ordering... not sitting, after ordering!!! Needless to say we were hungry and figured the food had to be worth all this wait... considering we were starving at this point you would think we would say it was delicious, best ever... NOT... SO NOT THE CASE, it was slightly better than the McDonald's breakfast and that's fast food and cheaper!! I would have preferred IHOP's or Denny's... especially based on the service. To our amazement when we asked to speak with the manager to comment on the service our waiter informs us that he is the manager. Furthermore the owner happened to be in the restaurant too and when approached with our thoughts he sarcastically said "thank you" as if we were complimenting his establishment. I was so bothered I wish I had walked out without paying... Based on my experience I would not recommend this establishment, I would likely try a different location (1 more) before I completely ban all Waffleworks all together.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere