“Magnificent Marvelous fit for Midas” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Council Oak Steak and Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 459 Restaurants in Hollywood
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US 441/State Road 7
Jacksonville
“Magnificent Marvelous fit for Midas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

What can I say best steak house ever
Best quality food and proportions
Superlative wait staff
However this all comes at a price fit for a king

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Delray Beach, Florida
“great steak service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

on one of our stays at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino we went here with friends. The evening was fantastic, from apps to the chocolate soufflé for dessert. The nitrogen infused lychee martini was a sight and very tasty

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Great Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

The restaurant is located in the heart of the Hard Rock Casino, so working your way through the crowds is a must. We were promnptly seated in a nice table except it was next to the exit to the outdoor patio. The server was outstanding. Prompt and available but not overbearing. Besides being packed, the items we ordered were brought out in a timely fashion. The only two things I wasn't to happy about was the AC, which was on the fritz, so it was a bit too warm for my liking, especially sitting next to the patio door, which meant we got blasted with the furnance outside each time someone came in or out. My steak, a NY Strip was a bit tough for a dry aged beef comingo from a prime steakhouse such as this. Everyone else in our party were extremely satisfied with the joint.

Visited September 2013
Santa Monica, California
“Typically good Casino Steak House - and as such expen$ive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I invited my 94 year old aunt and cousins to dinner. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The staff was very, very friendly and accommodating which when you have older folks is most important. We had appetizers which were great, arrived timely, my cousins had wine which as connoisseurs seemed happy with the by glass selection - wife and I are sober. My aunt had lobster which she devoured, my cousin had fish, her husband and I bone-in ribeye. I like my steak chared nearly burnt on the outside and pink on the inside. Most restaurants try but don't quite equal my home barbequed steak. But the beef was aged, tender and up to standards. Salads were terrific and deserts tasty but just standard. Bill for 6 - $650.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Weston, Florida
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Food is excellent. Staff very attentive. The steaks are fantastic, as well as the snapper over risotto. Their spinach salad is out of this world with dried cherries and cherry vinaigrette. The creme brûlée and mango sorbet were a perfect ending.

• Visited August 2013