“New Sub Shop in Downtown Hollywood!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #120 of 451 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Sandwiches
North Fort Myers, Florida
“New Sub Shop in Downtown Hollywood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had an electronic gift card,which really gave me a bargain.First off,this nice,clean lil sub shop is located on 20th Ave,Downtown Hollywood.I walked up,the owner Adam,was about to make a delivary but gladly re opened his doors to serve me. He's freindly,the shop is clean with a nice varied menu,this is a take out shop,i noticed no room to eat in,but i was taking out anyhow.I ordered 2 6 in subs,(Believe Me a 6 in packed is a meal) The First was a Tuna. Delicious,Chunky White Tuna,Served on a Delicious Sub Roll with all The Fixin's. It was the BEST Tuna Sub,I've Had in MANY yrs. Subway Could Learn a Thing or Two about Tuna,From Adam/Subs in Paradise. He Uses The REAL Albacore WHITE Tuna. The Dark Tuna is Awful. The second 6 inch Which I ate For Dinner @ my Hotel,Was Still,Tasty and Fresh,Roast Beef. The Roast Beef Was Well done ,But Not Overly,(Medium,Pink,No Blood!) and all The Fixin's. I Genuinely Enjoyed It,But Not as Much as The Tuna. Still @ 4.99 for a 6 in,it's Cheap. U have Your Choice of Salads,or Chips For Sides(i did not bother) and Drinks,(I had Bottled Water With me) . Fun Food to Eat on The Go,Which i did,or stroll along Downtown Hollywood or Hang @ the Park or Young Circle.Adam,Promised He Would Stay Open a Lil Later "in Season" . I went in the Beg Of Aug. My next trip will be in a few Months,and I def Will Be going Back..

• Visited August 2014