“Great Little Diner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
“Great Little Diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

A great, old fashion diner. My wife and I went here for breakfast. We enjoyed the food. The service was super quick. I had the BBQ Pork hash. It was tasty. My wife just had a combo. The turkey sausage was spicy and delicious. She had a fancy coffee drink. Cheaper than at Starbucks. We would go again.

“Stay away!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Where do I start? The salad was wilted. My boyfriend had the lid of a butter and a torn sugar packet in the bottom of his coffee cup which was discovered after he drank it. They were out of chocolate ice cream. The waitress had her nosed pierced and the wire was hanging out of her nose. The manager didn't comp anything for us. The bathroom is filthy.

Moutain Home
“Unique dining experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Good food, fun atmosphere. Had the meatloaf plate was really good. No instant potatoes here! Real mashed potatoes with homemade brown gravy. No instant box stuff here. Hubby had the buffalo burger said was good had good flavor. Kids had ultimate bacon grilled cheese sandwich & Greek chicken. Both looked and tasted great. Good value for what you get. Topped off with sundaes. Left feeling fat and happy! Fun family friendly establishment.

Visited July 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Best burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stopped here for dinner after a day at Hollywood beach. I ordered the Buffalo Burger (with Cheddar cheese since I am not a fan of Bleu cheese). It was the best burger I have tasted in a long time! My family also enjoyed their meals. Great food and friendly service.

Orlando, Florida
“Awesome Food and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is my 3rd day in a row eating at the moonlit diner. This diner offers comfortable booths, quick turn around on orders and great staff. Have shared this location with my peers on this business trip and they all had no complaints. The waitresses are attentive to the customers and make some awesome milkshakes...