“Great Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Homestead, Florida
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We are spending the weekend at the Seminole Hard Rock and decided to have a late lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Very good food, great drinks and considering it is World Cup Weekend great service.
We started with an order of Nachopalooza and it was very good. Fresh chips and condiments this was not sitting at a heat lamp waiting for somebody to order it. We also had some Bahama Mamas with a Bacardi floater and it was very strong and very refreshing.
Our main course was a Cesar salad (home made dressing what more can I say) and a Hickory Bacon Cheese Burger. Wow not only a large portion but very tasty too.
When in the Hard Rock in Hollywood get a lunch at the Cafe and if you can ask for Carrie she was fantastic.

Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Hi Oscar

Thank you for great review on your visit to the cafe.
I have already shared your post with Carrie your server.
She told me come on back and ask for her again!!

See you soon for another great visit to the cafe!!

Delray Beach, Florida
“ola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

we have eaten their fajitas many times and they are the very best!set on the porch and people watch! I have eaten many things there but the fajita are superfragistic alcdois. really that good-charlie T

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Thanks for the nice review on your visit to the cafe.
Our team works hard to make sure that our guests have a great Hard Rock experience when the come in.

We all hope to see you soon!

Coral Springs, Florida
“Great Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been here many times. The food is very good, there is a great variety, and the service is very quick and efficient. I love the fajitas but most of the menu is very good. It is noisy so be prepared!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Hi Barb

Thanks for the GREAT review on the cafe.
I am glad that you continue to visit us when you are on property.
I know the staff works hard so our guests have a nice visit.

Please ask for me when you are in the cafe next.

See you soon.

“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a decent lunch here. The server walked up and the first thing she said was, "I'm not really here today" Our thoughts were, well hopefully you will show up before we are done eating. She wasn't the best server, but others seemed to pick up her slack. The food was pretty good and the atmosphere nice. We did wait a very long time for a food. There were not many people in the restaurant, so this didn't make much sense. The server kind of made this experience not quite as enjoyable as it should have been.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Hi Chestermomma

Thanks for the feedback on your visit to our cafe.
I want to apoligize for our staff acting the way that they did. We only expect our servers to give our guests fun, attentative service. I would like to speak to you off line to learn more about your visit. If you can email me at hollywood_gm@hardrock.com it would be helpful.

Thanks!

New York
“Very Good Food & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My second time at the Hard Rock Cafe, Hollywood, FL and loved their food and their drinks, I had a strawberry/basil lemonade, I gotta say it was super delicious!!!

Their service was great and definetely all the memorabilia used as decoration is awesome. I have recommended it to every one I know who visits that Hard Rock Cafe. Keep up the food quality and excellent service!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
I am glad that you had a nice visit to the cafe!

Our culinary and service team work hard to make our guests visit a great one.

Next time you on our property please stop in!!

See you soon.