“I liked It” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“I liked It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I went with friends to celebrate my birthday before going to the clubs and the food and service was good. I had the legendary burger which was pretty awesome. The drinks were nice and strong and overall good music and atmosphere. The only thing that I really hated was that they had a smoking section but the smoke was not contained. I smelled smoke the entire meal and I hated that. I guess because the casino is right there they have to cater to the smokers but I don't want to be forced to smell that.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Thanks for the nice review.

I know our staff works hard to make sure our guests have a greta visit.

The hotel is working on the smoke smell in the casino. They have improved their air handlers to make it a better experience for our guests.

See you soon for another great visit to the cafe.

Houston, Texas
“Great fun place with casino, pools, hotel, and lots of food and fun.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Loved the Casino; best in Florida. Outdoor food, shops, and bars are wonderful. Lost of restaurants to pick from and also a food court inside the casino. Plenty of parking and hotel is really nice.

Visited July 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thanks for the nice posting about your visit to the property.
I hope you had a nice visit to the cafe.

Looking forward to seeing you for another visit to the cafe.

“wrong name?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family had dinner in the hard rock cafe. Its located in Seminole hard rock hotel and casino complex which is huge and very impressive when you approach it. the hard rock cafe itself is not that big but looks like hard rock cafe's all over the world look like; filled with beautiful music items.
The staff was friendly and the food was good. Not great, but just good, Although i was really looking forward to having dinner here, cause i really like the hard rock cafe's all over the world; i just was a little bit dissapointed. The main reason was the show/music that was played. I really was wondering why the restaurant was called "hard rock" since the music played was from The temptations (twice), Michael Jackson, Maroon 5, Bob Marley (twice), Pink, The fugees, Percy Sledge, Eagle Eye Cherry, One direction, Blink 182 and Beyonce. Nothing wrong with that, accept that this is not the kind of music i associate with hard rock or even rock. The only rock that was played during the time i was there was Pink floyd, Led Zeppelin and Pantera.
I can understand the show is made to please the majority of the customers. But than maybe it's better to change the name into "music cafe" instead of "hard rock cafe". What i also missed was the opportunity some other Hard rock cafe's do have to do requests for music (like Madrid, where someone is walking around with an ipod to chose music from).
So overal: an average experience with:
atmosphere (decoration): good
atmosphere (show/music): poor
food/drinks: average
service: good
value: average

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Thanks for your TRIP ADVISOR posting.
Were you you for one of 'Live Music" shows or was it our "house system" during your visit.

We try and play music for everyone in the cafe during our lunch and dinner hours. We always have some one on our staff who can select songs for our guests. On our weekend nights we have our dedicated DJ in house to help select songs as well. We are in the process right now in changing how our music is selected and what songs are played to have more a wider selection from classic rock to today.

I am sorry that our food wasn't excellent like our service was. Our team works hard to make our guests meal perfect so you have a nice experience. Please reach out to me on my email account hollywood_gm@hardrock.com so I can learn more about your visit.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After wandering around outside and still being indecisive on what to eat, my friend and I decided to go to the Cafe for its "something for everyone" menu. Everything was fantastic, from the drinks to the food (the citrus chicken salad is amazing!) to the service we received. As we are locals, we will definitely be back. I know I will be craving that salad!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, August 4, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. Our entire team in the restaurant works hard to make sure out guests have a great visit to our cafe. Our food is always fresh and served by a staff that wants their guests to come back again and again. Please stop back soon.

Pearland, Texas
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

On the premises made this restaurant a favorite for us. The food was excellent and service was great also.

Visited July 2013
Scott J, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank You Trudy for the nice review.

We are glad that our staff took such great care of you.

When you visit property again please make sure that you visit the cafe again.