“Great place to stay close to the beach” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Caroline-Ocean Beach Hotels

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
The Caroline-Ocean Beach Hotels
Save Saved
You added The Caroline-Ocean Beach Hotels to your Saves list
1515 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019 (Formerly Hibiscus Resort)   |
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Tampa, Florida
“Great place to stay close to the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Wonderful room for the price and a great value for the location. We used the grill and the laundry room and never had a problem! The kitchen served its purpose. The room is dated but clean and well kept. Had a great time and enjoyed Tammie very much. We will be returning on business several times a year and hope to stay at the Caroline each time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I love this place !, clean and comfortable I love that across the street you have restaurants and the taxi boat that takes you to fort laurdale and other places ... Tanmie is very friendly and cares about your safety !! She always in location and cares about your accommodation !! Ritzy :)))

• Stayed August 2012
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

i've been going to hollywood beach for quite a while now, by far this is the neatest place i've stood at. Super clean rooms, parking, 1 minute from boardwalk and last but not least the hotel's best feature...the manager Tammie! ...very caring person, willing to work with you to make your stay as confortable as possible....this is officially my new hollywood beach spot! =]]

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I live in Miami, and last Saturday, June 23rd, decided to escape from the awful traffic and everyday routine and went to stay only one night at this nice hotel. We couldn't enjoy the beach because it rained all day and all night, but we walked around the boardwalk, went to great restaurants near by and spent a marvelous time in this friendly, clean, and wonderfully located hotel.

Tammie is a great lady, she will make you laugh at the terrible weather, and will make you feel at home, for sure. Thanks, Tammie, we will be back

Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

In April 2012 I stayed at "Charter House" located at 321 Minnesota on Hollywood Beach. This rental property has 21 units surrounding a common courtyard with several tables, chairs, and an industrial sized gas grill. My place was like a studio apartment including bed, end tables, dresser, small table and chairs, phuton, and a fully stocked kitchenette with glassware, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, gas oven & stove, microwave, and a large refridgerator/freezer. It was clean, reasonably priced, including cable TV and internet access. The location was great! (1/2 block from the beach, bars, boardwalk, and restaurants) I had business at the Hard Rock Casino but I stayed an extra week for a "vacation" mostly because the general manager,Tammy, treated me like family and was very friendly and helpful. The maintenance man, Richard, was almost always on property. He keeps the place clean and is very nice as well.

My friend was going to stay on the couch for a few nights. Richard had the day off, so I called Tammy to ask for extra pillows, clean sheets and a blanket. Tammy brought everything from her office at "The Caroline" right away. She Knew I worked a lot and needed sleep so she didn't wake me. She had put it all in a package and placed it next to my door with a personal handwritten note. Thanks for going the extra yard Tammy!! (actually it was about 3 blocks)

I will be in Hollywood, FL on business 4 times/year and will call on Tammy for my lodging every time from now on. I suggest you should too! Call her at (954)839-0744

Room Tip: an upstairs room is usually quieter