“Jodi K Great place. Great price :)” 5 of 5 stars

Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   310 McKinley Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #9 of 63 Hotels in Hollywood
Rising Sun, Indiana
“Jodi K Great place. Great price :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

Just after leaving a close by hotel due to unacceptable conditions, We stumbled upon the Neptune, Hollywood beach hotel. We were met by Yolanda who took very good care of us and even let us preview the room before renting. We were in room 101 which, to me is the perfect room. It is very close to the parking lot and less than 100 feet from the beach. It is on the ground level. It is right on the boardwalk. Amy had just finished cleaning the room and it was perfect! Yolanda and the office manager helped us print our boarding passes. It was a GREAT experience! Thank you! I highly reccomend this hotel!

Room Tip: 101 is great!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Happened upon this hotel at the last minute. Yolanda at the front desk was SO helpful and made us feel right at home. :) Perfect view!!!
The cleaning crew was awesome too, Amy did a great job.
Their heated pool was crystal clear!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Sumrall, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Once again we enjoyed our stay at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel. The room is great and the beach view is absolutley breathtaking. I'm already counting the days for my return trip. It will be 100% at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel. There is no better place to stay. The location is perfect....The rooms are perfect.....The beach is amazing. The staff and property are wonderful too!!!!!

Room Tip: Best Beach Views
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The weekend was fabulous!! The room was emmaculate, they have actual granite countertops!, and we took our tandem bike , that fit into our HUGE bedroom perfectly!!!
Ten steps and you are on the beach!!. This is a must if your looking for a beach hotel.
We will definItlay stop by again. ( now remember we live here, so, we are very choosy in our stays)The girls in the office are more than accomodating!!

Room Tip: if you have bicycles, first floor #104-- Great room!!!!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here two nights in May 2015. As promised the room had a beautiful ocean/boardwalk view. We were able to check in early. A few things could be updated (like the bathroom) but it was clean and spacious. The pool was very nice and there are several tables and chairs overlooking the ocean. I prefer older, classic motels to large chain hotels and the Neptune was just what I was looking for.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Very family oriented, Yolanda ( front desk ) was very nice. Right across the beach and everything is close by. Room was clean and king size bed was comfy. I wish I would find an apartment here in Miami like in the one we stayed in. Enough towels for EVERYONE and cleaned, The kitchen was equipped, My son had a blast on the pool.They had pool stuff for kids to play with while in the water. They have a BBQ (we used) very cleaned and easy to use. They have bicycles you can use and ride around the strip with no additional fee!. We enjoyed our stay and it was our first time.Def going back next year again! THANK YOU NEPTUNE & STAFF

Room Tip: I stayed in room 115! room was spacious and clean, parking was infront of my room.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I live in Georgia, but we are both from the Hollywood area and we actually got married on Hollywood Beach 8 years ago. So, I am very familiar with most of the boutique hotels in the area and I guess I am use to the older buildings with the not so modern decor that others complain about. However, the one thing that I will not tolerate is dirt, filth and mold. We stayed in Neptune in September of last year for Labor Day weekend and the room that we stayed in was absolutely filthy. There was mold on the walls, in the air vents, even on the lamp that was beside our bed. My husband, who suffers with allergies woke up the next morning coughing, sneezing, and with a runny nose. The mold was making him sick and we had no choice but to get out of that room. The desk clerk contacted her manger who then informed us that management would not refund us our money for the remainder of our stay but she offered to move us to another room. The new room didn't have mold, but it still wasn't very clean. When I told the office we were still unhappy with the cleanliness of the new room. She then offered me a free night in one of the King suites at the Neptune for future use. She apologized and kinda shifted the blame on the fact that the housekeeper that cleaned that particular building wasn't as clean as the other housekeeper that cleaned the other buildings. I understand that perhaps the housekeeper didn't clean well that day, but as you can see from the pics that I've attached, the room was full of mold that had probably been in the room for quite some time. To make matters worse I called the Neptune to use the free 1 night hotel voucher that I was given. I was informed that the hotel now has a new manager and that I couldn't use the voucher unless i agreed to stay more than one night. Then the desk clerk comes back and tells me, I can't use the voucher at all because I was trying to use it on the night of Memorial Day (although I know they have vacancy available). Holidays are really the only time we're able to get away to the beach. Neptune ruined my last holiday get away in Hollywood, as my husband was sick for days from the mold. So basically the whole "free night" to make up for our mistake of sticking you in a mold infested room...is subject to all kinds of terms and restrictions. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay at the Neptune.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Been to Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!