“GREAT BEACH WEEKEND” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Hollywood
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GREAT BEACH WEEKEND”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The weekend was fabulous!! The room was emmaculate, they have actual granite countertops!, and we took our tandem bike , that fit into our HUGE bedroom perfectly!!!
Ten steps and you are on the beach!!. This is a must if your looking for a beach hotel.
We will definItlay stop by again. ( now remember we live here, so, we are very choosy in our stays)The girls in the office are more than accomodating!!

Room Tip: if you have bicycles, first floor #104-- Great room!!!!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Bethesda, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Stayed here two nights in May 2015. As promised the room had a beautiful ocean/boardwalk view. We were able to check in early. A few things could be updated (like the bathroom) but it was clean and spacious. The pool was very nice and there are several tables and chairs overlooking the ocean. I prefer older, classic motels to large chain hotels and the Neptune was just what I was looking for.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I LOVE THIS PLACE!! Very family oriented, Yolanda ( front desk ) was very nice. Right across the beach and everything is close by. Room was clean and king size bed was comfy. I wish I would find an apartment here in Miami like in the one we stayed in. Enough towels for EVERYONE and cleaned, The kitchen was equipped, My son had a blast on the pool.They had pool stuff for kids to play with while in the water. They have a BBQ (we used) very cleaned and easy to use. They have bicycles you can use and ride around the strip with no additional fee!. We enjoyed our stay and it was our first time.Def going back next year again! THANK YOU NEPTUNE & STAFF

Room Tip: I stayed in room 115! room was spacious and clean, parking was infront of my room.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Lawrenceville, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My husband and I live in Georgia, but we are both from the Hollywood area and we actually got married on Hollywood Beach 8 years ago. So, I am very familiar with most of the boutique hotels in the area and I guess I am use to the older buildings with the not so modern decor that others complain about. However, the one thing that I will not tolerate is dirt, filth and mold. We stayed in Neptune in September of last year for Labor Day weekend and the room that we stayed in was absolutely filthy. There was mold on the walls, in the air vents, even on the lamp that was beside our bed. My husband, who suffers with allergies woke up the next morning coughing, sneezing, and with a runny nose. The mold was making him sick and we had no choice but to get out of that room. The desk clerk contacted her manger who then informed us that management would not refund us our money for the remainder of our stay but she offered to move us to another room. The new room didn't have mold, but it still wasn't very clean. When I told the office we were still unhappy with the cleanliness of the new room. She then offered me a free night in one of the King suites at the Neptune for future use. She apologized and kinda shifted the blame on the fact that the housekeeper that cleaned that particular building wasn't as clean as the other housekeeper that cleaned the other buildings. I understand that perhaps the housekeeper didn't clean well that day, but as you can see from the pics that I've attached, the room was full of mold that had probably been in the room for quite some time. To make matters worse I called the Neptune to use the free 1 night hotel voucher that I was given. I was informed that the hotel now has a new manager and that I couldn't use the voucher unless i agreed to stay more than one night. Then the desk clerk comes back and tells me, I can't use the voucher at all because I was trying to use it on the night of Memorial Day (although I know they have vacancy available). Holidays are really the only time we're able to get away to the beach. Neptune ruined my last holiday get away in Hollywood, as my husband was sick for days from the mold. So basically the whole "free night" to make up for our mistake of sticking you in a mold infested room...is subject to all kinds of terms and restrictions. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay at the Neptune.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Neptune was clean and extremely convenient. right on the beach and boardwalk. We even had a couple beach chairs in the closet to use! The staff was great and very helpful. My friend forgot her blow dryer and they had one for use. The pool was clean and never over populated. The free use of bicycles was righteous! I definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot and often and when we for to Hollywood Florida this will be where we stay! I loved it! Nice warm clean pool, spacey rooms, clean, comfy bed, nice customer service! Everyone in the front was nice and place is right on the beach it was AWESOME!!! Only two things wrong! The shower was very small not enough room for two people. The second problem is the breakfast sucked when they said light they meant it! Good thing we left there and went on an all you can eat buffet cruise. Other then those it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Would go again:)

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Rockford, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don't get upset at first impressions. When we drove in the area looked dumpy and run down. My wife almost broke down in tears while I was checking in. It was a bit scary until we had a second review. The room and area were just fine. There are old hotels surrounded by newer properties. The outside does show it's age but the room was clean, quiet and a bit of a taste of the 50's.
We needed a place to stay for 1 night on the way to a cruise and may just go back if we are in the area.

Room Tip: This is an collection of 4-5 older properties. Book early for a good $. For a long stay ask about ro...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Been to Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!