“very good,clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

310 McKinley Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #9 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
“very good,clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Patti and Greg from Ohio. This was the best find and the price, couldn't beat it, hope they stay there for the next year, Clean and on the beach with a boardwalk Heated Pool , staff was very nice and greeting every you every morning,and helpful. And the office about getting around places, and what to do Just ask. ,Housekeeping: Amy,Clautia,Grace,Gail,Mae Mae was ALL GREAT, Director Bernadette was helpful in what to do and where to go, to do it., Front Desk Dominique,Cristine,Maria,Yolanda was very nice , I wanted to stay longer but there was no more rooms ALL BOOKED , but they tried very hard. YES stay longer. Thanks for a great time you guys.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Bernadette S, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Awe, that's such a remarkable review. I think you named all of us in there and we do thank you for that. In each department, each of us takes pride in whatever do and how we do it.
Housekeeping is very particular and precise when cleaning and that's why we have one of the best in the area.
We are all happy to help you find a restaurant to wet those taste buds or find a great place to shop, there's tons in the area and will only increase when Margaritaville comes to the area.
The hotels on McKinley and Oklahoma street will all be quite happy when Margaritaville comes as well because those customers that like peace and quiet will get it as we are just far enough away from the noise and crazy parking lot.

We'll see you again soon I hope.
Take care

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is not fancy, but has everything you could need.....We stayed at the Hollywood Hotel in January for 3 days...wish we could have stayed longer. Our room had the most comfortable bed...we slept so well...listening to the surf at night!. The kitchen was fantastic and we made use of all the offerings there. THe boardwalk is only a few feet from the hotel, so taking a stroll and finding good restaurants was enjoyable and easy....The hotel staff, especially Yolanda was helpful and accommodating...we loved her smile and cheery disposition...Also Grace..........they went out of their way to assure that we anything we needed was provided....We will definately go back again!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your great review of the hotel.
Grace is new to the staff and I think she will be so happy when she reads your review of her stay.

Renovations continue. I do hope you will stay at the Neptune again.

Best Regards to You
Springfield, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This was our first visit to Hollywood beach but it won't be our last. We were there the week after Christmas and the area was a blast. Besides the amazing beach there are lots of great places to eat and drink.
We stayed at the Neptune resort which is located right in the Boardwalk, can't beat the location! Our room was on the boardwalk and I was worried about noise but that wasn't a problem at all. The area quiets down in the evening and starts early with lots of walkers and runners.
The room is equipped with a kitchen, there is a pull out couch also and a private bedroom. The bed was pretty comfy in the bedroom but after sleeping on the couch bed one time we opted to just sleep on the couch unopened, very uncomfortable but sleeping on the couch itself wasn't bad.
The bathroom is pretty outdated and kind of gross, we must have been the furthest from the hot water heater as one could be as the hot water took a good five minutes to reach our bath but it was good and hot after it got to us! One thing I would recommend is to bring you own towels as they are quite small and of poor quality.
The staff was very helpful and accommodating, they were able to find some left over beach chairs for us to use which was awesome. The pool is clean and warm and there are also pool noodles in hand to use in the pool.
I did not partake of the continental breakfast but my husband went to grab a coffee and he was Impressed.
All in all a good stay, we wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Neptune again, with our own towels!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
I appreciate your honesty in the review.
I am glad that you had a nice quiet room.
I recommend the second floor rooms always.
Sofa beds are not very comfortable.
I recently purchased a full size couch bed that opens almost like a futon but is much more comfortable than The dreadful thin sofa beds. I would have done the same thing and made myself comfortable on just the couch. I don't recommend the sofa bed for adults. Kids don't seem to mind them but their size and weight is much less than that of an adults. So do keep that in mind if you are reading this review and plan on putting four adults in a room.

Thank you for the four stars. I do hope that you will visit the Hollywood beach area again and stay here with us.
Florida, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Right on the broadwalk in Hollywood. Heated pool as well, outdoor seating available to eat a meal, people watch and see the sunrise. Bikes available for use. Great service! Bernadette, Christina and Yolanda run a tight ship, and are very responsive to any needs you may have.. The safely chain lock and a burner on the stove in the kitchen needed replacement, when I mentioned it, both were fixed within an hour! Very clean room, comfortable bed. Older hotel, so if you are expecting high end resort accommodations, go somewhere else. This was perfect for me and my companion. Beach chairs provided with umbrella for sitting on the beach. They are in the process of upgrading the hotel. Suggestions would be new towels, hooks in the bathroom. I would love to go back next year!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Thank you for the compliments.
I actually ordered 20 new burners for the stoves after you left, 10 small and 10 large.
The hotel needs work and is getting it.
Starting off with things that are most needed first and then working our way to the rest.
I hope that the owner will approve new blackout blinds or drapes, windows, a new set of gravity chairs again soon and more .
We shall see. Customers comfort comes first and we will do everything we can to make sure you get all that you need.
Come again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed at the Neptune for one night after returning from a cruise.
From the moment we arrived until the time we left we had an excellent time. We arrived quite early and so of course our room was not ready yet. Christine at the front desk was so friendly and told us that our room was not ready and that we were more than welcome to leave our luggage if we wanted to take a walk and grab a bite to eat. We were traveling with friends we had just met on the cruise and they took a chance and came with us and they also booked a room. So we all left our luggage and went for a walk on the beautiful broadwalk and we grabbed a bite to eat and then made our way back to the hotel after a couple hours. When we got back to the hotel our room was almost ready so we all sat down together in the office lobby and waited. We were quite the happy group and spend some time laughing and just enjoying time together. Then Bernadette the operations manager arrived and as soon as she came in she offered to make us some espressos or coffee and we all accepted and kept visiting. Bernadette was extremely friendly and even offered us some of her personal stash of treats which were great:-). They upgraded our room to a Queen suite although we only reserved a studio which was wonderful. The rooms at the Neptune are not the usual hotel room. Ours was a bedroom, bathroom, living and dining area and also a small fully equipped kitchenette. Although the hotel is older they are working on remodeling and the cleanliness can't be beat. The housekeepers are all so friendly anytime you see them around the property. The pool area is small but the pool is heated to a perfect temperature and they have lots of lounges and tables with umbrellas. It is very relaxing. They also have a BBQ grill that you can use and bikes that you can use for free to travel the broadwalk.
We had a late afternoon flight the next day and we had Christine arrange for the airport shuttle to pick us up at 3:45. When she was leaving at about 3:30 she saw us sitting there and actually called the shuttle company to make sure they knew they needed to pick us up. It was a very good thing because they had some computer difficulties and had not received her email so they did not know they needed to pick us up. We are so grateful for her for going the extra mile to make sure we were on their schedule or we might have missed our flight. We appreciate her doing that. I am certain that you would not be noticed like that at a larger hotel chain.
In closing I would like to say that I am usually very hesitant to stay at smaller independent hotels but this place has opened my mind to the possibilities.

Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Ahh! I do remember you indeed.
I loved making you all some espressos and lattes.
I had just gotten more for my machine and it's my pleasure to offer it to you and make them.
It was fun.
Nice to talk to all of you and help you pass the time.
That's what the hospitality business is about isn't it? Being hospitable and pleasing the guests.

I would like to see you all back to Hollywood Beach soon.

Best Regards to you all!!
Thanks for staying !!
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel because it is on the Hollywood boardwalk and the location did not disappoint. Our room was spacious and clean, included: living room, 2 small bathrooms, and bedroom. The fixtures have not been recently updated, but for the price it was what I expected.

All of the staff were nice to us. Check-in was quick and easy. Particularly Viktor from maintenance was available in minutes when we had a question.

My only suggestions for improvement are better towels and black-out shades for the bedroom (lights from street made room way too bright at night).

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Inn surprised you got a response from Viktor that you understood or he understood to give you the response as His Russian is quite strong.
Mi agree about the blackout blinds or drapes and also Fixtures.

Now, the reason why I purchase the towels that I do is because we have an average loss of about 25% in 3 months if we have the fluffy white towels. Therefore I buy the other towels because we have less theft. I'm sorry they lack comfort but they do the trick.
Perhaps soon we will get approval to start buying some fluffier ones and if they do perhaps the customers may keep in mind that the more we lose the next time they come the cheaper the towels will get. Lol

Anyway, I hope you understand.

;)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was looking for a place that was on the Boardwalk, and I fell upon this gem of a place. The rooms are spacious and the beds were comfortable. I had a little kitchenette area, free wifi, and I loved the heated pool... I really enjoyed my stay here. Christine and Yolanda who worked the front desk were very responsive to whatever I needed and personable...I want to give a special shoutout to Amy who kept my room Tidy and clean and to Bernadette who manages the place...They all worked hard at making my stay pleasant....I will definitely be back next year.....

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Galina R, General Manager at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
It was so fun having you here.
Thanks for everything you did, helping me with my bank debacle.
The staff appreciates the reviews and we do hope that you will make your way to Hollywood Beach again very soon.

Been to Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!