“Mmmm bugs and more bugs!!” 1 of 5 stars

310 McKinley Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
“Mmmm bugs and more bugs!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We booked this as a place to stay before we drove down to Miami for our cruise. When we arrived everything went well and everyone was super nice.

We took our 3 kids to the amazing beach just 50 yards from our room and had a great time.

However the real fun started when we got back to our room and the wife started with bath times for our two youngest. I had noticed the fowl smell of roaches/mice when we first entered the room earlier that evening. So I took this time to go "hunting". Unlike bow season it took me less than 30 second to spot what I thought was there.

After showing the wife the evidence she called the front office and the manager came to the room and looked for himself. In fact he even took pictures as he was is disbelief also.

My wife started calling around to find us another room and the manager even offered to do the same. He was terrific to deal with and I have nothing bad to say about him. They were very prompt at refunding our money and assisted in every way that they could.

Stayed October 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Laguna Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We just stayed at Neptune for a week. The Staff, Location and amenities were Outstanding ! We arrived late in the evening and Christine was there to greet us and get us checked in. She gave us great advise on things to do and places to eat and was extremely helpful our entire stay. Anytime we needed anything the entire staff was very accommodating. Mike was very helpful and went out of his way to ensure we enjoyed our stay. Miss May May was true pleasure and one of the kindest people We have ever met. Bernadette was outstanding in getting us transportation to and from the stadium at an amazing price. She has a lot of helpful contacts in the area for just about anything you can think of. Great Place.. Great People.. We will be back !!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the beach.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It is very unfortunate that Trip advisor did not allowed me to leave a new review before 3 months.

We went back few weeks ,and few times after the last review.We were trying to go as many times as we could, before ,the holidays.....
Each time we did something different....we took the Neptune guest bicycles, and went about 4 miles north and looked at the beautiful houses ...and then 4 miles back...relaxing...

The room we stayed had a new floor ,and painting...The ladies there showed us some of the rooms that have been remodeled ,very nice job!
As always it was great to see Bernadette,Amy ,Cristine ,Marie and we had a blast talking to Victor ,who is the man that runs everywhere ,all the time.
They feel like they are happy working there and toguether ...
The ladies at house keeping are so attentive and very welcoming.
One of the weekends was Labor Day weekend and the area was full of life during the day and peaceful at night...We were lucky that we were staying there and took a shower/nap after a morning at the beach then back to the beach later in the afternoon...

For the next time ,we want to do the beach balls and the paddle boards...
I love writting this reviews for them because besides the location ,is the staff that makes people feel welcome ....The more I know them the more I like them....I lost my little note with all their names...Maybe I can come back and edit this review with the names.

They have breakfast at the reception place for their guests and we took advantage of it.
It is a small hotel.short distances for everything ...:))
My daughter is going to stay there for her birthday....we love the location=price=staff.

Room Tip: They have so many ocean view rooms that each one is charming...But they have the pool view which are...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to say my visit was one to remember thanks to wonderful hospitality & gorgeous ambiance at the Neptune Hotel... everything was perfect from the parking to service to the most spectacular views from my room! I have to thank Miss Yolanda for making our room look fabulous and spotless! I have never written a review before but surely had to on this trip because I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE I know for sure! Thanks Neptune for being great and welcoming to me and my Partner!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love Hollywood Beach and Neptune was the perfect place to stay! Great view from our room! Comfy and clean. Marie handled are booking and Cristine was there to great us when we arrived. Miss Gail was sweet and always ready to bring extra towels and a kind word. The breakfast in the mornings was a nice way to get started after pictures of sunrises. The bicycles being available at no charge is a great feature for cruising the broadwalk. We will definitely be back!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Springville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

just thought I would chime in and give you another customers view on the mad customer about to get his car towed...my wife and I had just arrived from Tennessee for a week's stay at the Neptune and we were in front of this cusldtomer...after checking in the man started yelling at mike the clerk checking us in about how his car was to be towed and he wanted to know why.....mike tried to explain the situation to him and told him he had checked out and that if you check out you do not have a parking spot anymore.....they need them for customers like us that are checking in....the man was cursing and being very irate towards mike and did not care who heard him...I guess he thought by yelling he would get things done easier...we were there while he was talking to the manager and heard the converstion....while we were there everyone was nice to us...we plan on staying again next year....the man was in the wrong and did not want to admit it......the parking area's are limited and if you check out that means you are not staying at the hotel anymore and the space is for someone checking in as we were......I think the man got off cheap myself......mike the clerk was nothing but nice to the man and dispite all of the yelling and cursing from the customer he kept his cool.....more than I would have...the only reason that they have written a review is to try and hurt business for the Neptune......but I as a bystander hearing and seeing it all come down will tell you the man that was yelling and cursing was in the wrong

Room Tip: clean rooms ...wonderful view and convienant
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
You rock!

Thanks for reiterating what I said in my response to this guest as well.
We really don't like calling the tow trucks. It takes quite a lot for us to do it.
We don't have a "special deal" with them or get kickbacks.
We simply have 1 space per room here and employees.

If you are checking out but would like to spend the day on the beach, we ask you to please come into the office and if we have the space that afternoon, to pay a parking fee and we will renew your pass or we refer you to the lot across the street if we are expecting to be sold out.

Thanks for backing up my employee and understanding and adhering to the parking policies.
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location on the beach with plenty to see and do. Service was Outstanding! The entire staff was kind, helpful and courteous. We were greeted by two of the Neptune's finest employees, Mike and Yolanda who took exceptional care of us from the time we arrived and made sure we wanted for nothing throughout our stay! Whenever our travel plans bring us back to Hollywood, FL, Neptune will once again be our choice!!

Room Tip: Rooms along the beach provide for an excellent view of the ocean
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!