“Perfect Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Hollywood
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Hollywood Beach has always been my favorite watering hole, but now I found the perfect place to stay. Neptune Hotel is right on the boardwalk, and I had a picture perfect view of the beach. A perfect weekend stay for me. Large clean room. The ladies of the housekeeping staff go out of their way to maintain a comfortable and clean area. May May very pleasant, and you can tell she takes pride in her work as all the staff. Coffee was great ! I will not hesitate to call Neptune again. I know I can return and expect and receive the great friendly service. Thank You Neptune. You should be proud of the great effort and work you all have supplied.

Room Tip: corner and front boardwalk rooms
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

As regular customers we have come back again to have a great time here at the Neptune.....The staff are always great and professional........Yolanda the nice lady who keeps the rooms nice for us was as helpful and professional as always and she makes this hotel feel like home........Even we had this time a few problems.1st the room they put us in at 1st had some broken blinds etc........and then the next room the hot water didnt work..........ALL of these problems were very quickly rectified and taken care of and we are offered 2 free nights free for our troubles, which was very fair and honest of the hotel.....all hotels have problems now and again it is always how they deal with them and this hotel dealt very well....Will always come back here as ALWAYS great.........EVERYTHING!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are good........although room 207 is near the cleaners cupboard so if you want to lie...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Coconut Creek, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My fiance and I just want to let you know we found a great little Hotel in the Neptune. Service was great was from check in to check out. Room was spotless with a great view of the beach. Pool is nice and the ladies that take care of the rooms were very friendly especially MiMi and Gayle. (I hope I got their names right) We will be back and will be telling our friends and co-workers about the Neptune.

Steve Green

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor ocean view.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The queen suite was nice! Living room and separate bedroom. Came here to spend the weekend at the beach with my wife and we loved the room. Yolanda and mike (staff were great) wanted a nice relaxing weekend and had a ball. Pool is heated, boardwalk is right outside the room bicycles are free to guests ( small resort fee per day) definitely worth the reasonable price. We had a fridge for the beer and a freezer for the ice. Beach chairs and a beautiful view. Couldn't ask for anything else. Yolanda thanks for remembering my name!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Mike & Yolanda were more than accommodating, friendly & caring! I was celebrating my birthday on the beach while staying at the Neptune Hotel. They helped my out of town best friends decorate my hotel room & surprise me when I arrived. It was a joyous & a memorable experience! Mike & Yolanda were amazing!! I truly recommend the Neptune Hotel! I am planning my next vacation there :)

• Stayed August 2014
Hialeah, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is not the first nor the last vacation spent here at Neptune. This place encompasses everything my family needs, the beach,nightlife,biking,and a pool right on the boardwalk! Not to mention the friendly staff just make your vacation feel like your right at home. The rooms are huge and for the price and location you just cant beat it. Neptune will always be a spot for our family. If your looking for luxury, then Neptune is not the place for you. But if your looking for a comfortable, spacious and clean getaway this is it.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Pembroke Pines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I spent 4 magical days of much needed peace and serenity at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel last weekend...Michael, Christine and the rest of the team go over and beyond to ensure the guest experience exceeds any expectation you may have...My room was impeccably clean, the view was amazing, even though I was alone, I felt safe...Michael went over and beyond to secure parking for my guests and Christine took time to chat about the history of the property and assist me with booking a future vacation...I live 12 miles from the hotel, but felt like I was in paradise due to the special treatment I received. I already booked an October weekend and 8 days for next summer...Whether you are a local looking to escape or traveling from somewhere else, this is the place to stay!!

Room Tip: Room 201, 202 and 203 are my choices!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Bernadette S, Operations Director at Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Come back to the Neptune, What was old is now new... We want you to join us, we're waiting for you...

LOL
Remember that?
That was an old commercial to get people to go to Jamaica.

Our prices are amazing right now. Take some time out for yourself, enjoy the beautiful ocean, free bicycles and much more.

We are climbing up Trip Advisor rankings. I expect with all the great reviews we got this week we will be number 8 or 7. Watch out, we are going to catch up. Started at number 66 in Nov 2013 and now we are number 9... Hope we hit number one before our one year anniversary,
We are very excited.

Been to Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!