The location of this property cannot be beat! It is right on the boardwalk, steps from the beach. The north side of the boardwalk is quieter (which is very pleasant!) but still so close to all the restaurants and action a little further south.
Just a little context about this review: we were a family with a small toddler looking for a relaxed, comfortable vacation. That's exactly what we got! We had a one bedroom, king suite, with a direct ocean view. We were very pleasantly surprised with how large the unit was. The rooms were very spacious, we had two bathrooms, two walk-in closets, a very comfortable bed, and for the most part, new, comfortable furniture.
What we were disappointed by is how dated the unit actually is. It's very old and needs extensive renovations. The walls and ceilings were peeling, the carpet was very old, the bathroom vanities rusty, and the worse for us were the windows...they were all so rusty, with broken handles...we couldn't open a single window to get some fresh air! For these reasons, I really wished tripadvisor had a rating of 3.5 stars, as the 4 stars is a little generous based on all the other properties I've visited around the world. It's not that I didn't enjoy our stay; I just need to be objective based on what a 4 star hotel should really look like. I know that efforts are being made to improve things: new TVs, bedding, and continuous outdoor improvements, but there's still a ways to go...keep up the good work making improvements please!
(Also, they are working on getting wifi to work in the rooms, but in the meantime, you can sign up with A1 for $2 a day and get wifi everywhere, even right down to the water's edge on the beach)
We were able to overlook the older aspects of the property based on all the other positives which made our vacation very enjoyable. The unit itself was very clean, had beach chairs/umbrellas to take to the beach, everything in the kitchen functioned, good water pressure. We also loved the outdoor aspects of the property. The enclosed courtyard was great for our little one to run around in safely, and the loungers were very comfortable for looking out onto the beach. Parking was free and plentiful.
Overall, we would highly recommend this hotel for a relaxing vacation. If more improvements/renovations are made, this place will be unstoppable - it has such a great location and a very prominent presence on the boardwalk. Keep up the good work! We'll come back!
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hollywood Beach Club Hotel
- Neptune Hollywood Beach Club Hotel Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True relaxation begins when you arrive at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel. Full of sunshine, warmth and delight and that's just our customer service, get away from the distractions of life and immerse yourself in comfort and style in one of our 29 stylish suites. With ample room to relax or dine in, our layout includes an air conditioned spacious contemporary suite with a dining room table for four, comfortable sleeper sofa, LED TV with over 100 channels for easy entertainment plus a complete kitchen with all amenities including a full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove and more.Enchanting serene views that will be remembered for a lifetime await you as you look out your ocean view room to the sandy beach and the vibrant blue Atlantic Ocean.Savor your downtime and decompress on a comfortable pillow top mattress under crisp linens and get a peaceful rest as you lay your head on our comfy pillows. Enjoy the ocean breeze as you lie on one of our lounge chairs, sun bathe poolside or catch up on the book you have been meaning to finish, and then take a dip in the pristine swimming pool to cool off from the Florida sunshine.Centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale; the attractions, dining and entertainment options are unlimited and the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel is just minutes away from all of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.