I had stayed here once, about five years ago and had a bad experience. I was looking for a place to stay in the area and it came up as a suggestion. The reviews were all 4-5 stars so I thought for sure it had changed hands. I remember a rude staff, dingy rooms, murky bathrooms, and really bad reviews of the 'old neptune.'
Well, they say it's under new ownership but the only things have changed are for the worse. The decor is still very dated, the sheets are threadbare, and you have to chase the maids around and beg to get a clean towel, same old Neptune Beach Club I remember. The only thing new I noticed was that they added a nonworking TV in the bedroom and got rid of the wifi. They added some new signage, as well, and they were painting the windows, so maybe they're renovating already? The whole place need a good scrubbing and some renovation.
There were little bugs in my shower, and around the kitchen-- I went to make a kettle of tea and noticed a few dead bugs floating as I was about to sip from my tea cup. After that we ate all our meals out, which defeats the purpose of having a kitchenette. Also I know for sure I booked an ocean view room but ours faced the street (though you could see the ocean from one of the windows).
You can't beat the location, but there are dozens of nicer, similarly priced hotels right at the same location, so next time I'll book early enough to stay in one of the nicer ones.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hollywood Beach Club Hotel
- Neptune Hollywood Beach Club Hotel Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True relaxation begins when you arrive at the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel. Full of sunshine, warmth and delight and that's just our customer service, get away from the distractions of life and immerse yourself in comfort and style in one of our 29 stylish suites. With ample room to relax or dine in, our layout includes an air conditioned spacious contemporary suite with a dining room table for four, comfortable sleeper sofa, LED TV with over 100 channels for easy entertainment plus a complete kitchen with all amenities including a full-size refrigerator, microwave, stove and more.Enchanting serene views that will be remembered for a lifetime await you as you look out your ocean view room to the sandy beach and the vibrant blue Atlantic Ocean.Savor your downtime and decompress on a comfortable pillow top mattress under crisp linens and get a peaceful rest as you lay your head on our comfy pillows. Enjoy the ocean breeze as you lie on one of our lounge chairs, sun bathe poolside or catch up on the book you have been meaning to finish, and then take a dip in the pristine swimming pool to cool off from the Florida sunshine.Centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale; the attractions, dining and entertainment options are unlimited and the Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel is just minutes away from all of them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Neptune Hollywood Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.