“A great place to stay !” 5 of 5 stars

You added Hollywood Beach Tower to your Saves list
Hollywood Beach Tower
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   301 Harrison St, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Eddington
“A great place to stay !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

If you want to stay on a beach in Florida Hollywood beach is the place to stay and Hollywood Beach Towers is the resort to stay at. We have stayed on Miami beach before and would much rather stay here the next time we go to Florida. They have a very nice boardwalk right in front of the resort, quite a few good restaurants that are walking distance not even 1/2 a mile from the resort. The resort has free parking that a lot of resorts don't have and this was especially nice on 4th of July because everyone else was having a hard time trying to find places to park in the afternoon. The boardwalk was really busy on that day,packed! had a lot of stuff going on and could see fireworks right from resort :) The bedroom and living room was very spacious. we didn't use the Kitchen because it was just the 2 of us but it seemed very nice if we had the kids with us we would have, The front desk was very friendly and helpful too. very satisfied and will definitely go back !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mildred R, Owner Services at Hollywood Beach Tower, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We thank you for your very positive review. It is always a pleasure to see a guest so happy with their vacation. Please come back and see us again soon!

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Lincoln Park, NJ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My sister, her two children and myself stayed here the last week of August. We had mixed feelings about this hotel. First the positive: we were able to park in the front lot everyday/night because it was off season and the hotel was not filled. Our room was larger than expected and it had two bathrooms. This was a nice perk especially with two children under 12. The pool and hot tub were nice and the hotel was in a good location. However, the hotel is outdated and in desperate need of a face lift including our room and its furnishings. Our room also reaked of smoke despite the no-smoking signs. The pullout couch used by the two children, had a mattress that was way too small for the base causing the springs to be exposed on all sides. This made it quite difficult for the children to get in and out of the bed. The hallways stunk from everyone's cooking and without the proper ventialtion, the smell was nauseating as we made our way from our room to the elevators (the children held their noses). There were no feminine products available to buy in the small store downstairs causing us to make a special trip to Publix. Upon check in, we were told there was a complimentary continental breakfast on Wednesdays and when we went to the lobby on Wednesday morning, we were then told it was on Tuesday for $5/per person. It seemed the desk attendees provided us with different info and no one was familiar with their offerings/services. The complimentary coffee in the lobby is only from 8:15a - 9:15a, after that you are out of luck and need to get coffee on the broadwalk. The hotel was also stingy with beach towels. We were only given fresh ones on Wednesday and there was no housekeeping. We had to bring our trash to the hall chute every day. In conclusion, we enjoyed Hollywood but would stay at a diffrent hotel the next time we came here.

Room Tip: Ocean front if available.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review. We are disappointed that your stay was not as enjoyable as you wished. We will be beginning our renovations in October, continuing until the end of March, 2014. This will be a complete renovation of the units, including a new kitchen, bathrooms – one with a tub and the other with a shower stall, a new Murphy bed sleep sofa and much more. We have also recently completed an update of the hallway air conditioning which should alleviate any problems with ventilation. We do usually stock feminine products in our small market stall – we must have been sold out when you were here. Since we are a timeshare, the beach towels are changed only Wednesday and there is no daily housekeeping as in a hotel. Please do return to visit with us once again and let us try to make your vacation one of the best ever.
Hialeah, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel once before. I had a beautiful experience with the family. The room was great, the staff was awesome. This time around, maybe in part of the holiday weekend. I was forced to either park my car on the street or in an expensive car lot. Only one car per unit. Room looked like the staff was using it to sleep or rest the night. Not as clean as my first room. Ceiling lights were broken, bathroom lights were broken. Cable TV was on the fritz. View from window was horrible. Generally very displeased.

• Stayed August 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent review and are sorry that your time with us was not up to your previous stay. We will be beginning our renovations in October, continuing until the end of March, 2014. This will be a complete renovation of the units, including a new kitchen, bathrooms – one with a tub and the other with a shower stall, a new Murphy bed sleep sofa and much more. Please return to us and let us strive to exceed your expectations once more.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband, 3 children and myself just visited this hotel for a week (June 29-July 5). My co-worker owns this timeshare and couldnt make it this year so she rented it to me. Wow! It is a bit out-dated but we had a wonderful time. Right on the beach, free parking, spacious rooms and we saved a lot on our meals because we cooked right in our room. The staff is great. Everything was close by. We shopped at the nearby Wal-mart for our groceries. We also got a chance to squeeze in going to the movie theater with the kids and it was a skip and a hop away from the hotel I read that the hotel is going to undergo a renovation that should be completed by March 2014 so I would love to go back and see the renovated hotel. This was just a pleasure to stay in. The beach, location, the pool, the staff, just wonderful! Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: The higher up the better the view. I was on the 8th floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mildred R, Owner Services at Hollywood Beach Tower, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
We wish to thank you for your recent review. It is always a pleasure to hear that a guest has enjoyed their time with us. It is true that we will be having a full renovation of our units beginning in October and this should be completed by March, 2014 as you stated. Please return to see us again – we look forward to it!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

The hotel offer perfect accomodation for relaxation and quiet enviroment. But if you want fun,
exercise this is the perfect place too.Everything walking distance, right there to enjoy. We love it
I can't wait to go back. Beach wonderfull. Best vacations I had in years. I recommend to everybody.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We would like to thank you for taking your time to post your review. It is very satisfying to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always strive to make our guests’ vacations with us the very best. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Lisbon, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I booked an Extra Vacations Getaway on RCI.com for two weeks in May at the Hollywood Beach Tower in Hollywood, Florida, which is one of my favorite spots on the Atlantic coast north of Miami. The resort is an oceanfront hotel with a privileged location on Broadwalk and my apartment on the 3rd floor overlooking the swimming pool had a breathtaking view over the beach and the ocean. The place is dated but still nice and very clean.
I was able to move into my room before check-in time and the apartment was spotless. Checking-in was fast and easy and the staff was friendly, professional and helpful. I travelled by car, so I got a parking permit to use the garage.
The unit, which was very spacious, included a big bedroom (with a free safe-deposit box), a living-room with a small kitchenette and two bathrooms. I had read some negative reviews about the size of the kitchen, but to me this posed no problem. The refrigerator had to be replaced because it was over freezing, but other than that everything else was fine. The fitness room on the 2nd floor features a treadmill, a bike and other equipment which was perfect for my morning workouts.
What I found annoying was the WiFi. It became easily very erratic, slow and often dropped off. At the front desk they suggested I should use the lobby with a better internet connection on the 1st floor, but that was hardly an option because I used my tablet daily for several hours.
All in all my experience was positive and the pros made up for the few shortfalls.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your recent very positive review. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your vacation with us. We always strive to make every guest feel at home since guests are always our first priority. You may wish to know that we have a planned complete renovation for all of our units, with upgrades to the kitchen (including dish washer), bathrooms (a shower stall in one), along with all of the living room and bedroom furniture. As to our wi-fi, although it is working, we have a planned upgrade for it as well. Please return to us as we look forward to seeing you again!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I stayed at Hollywood Beach Tower for four times, the staff and customer service is excellent, great rooms, nice view and excellent location, pool area is fantastic for kids too, I recommend this place to everyone that like enjoy a quiet environment and familiar vacations. Thank you guys. I'm going tomorrow Monday June 10, 2013 again for 6 days.My family rate is FIVE""""".

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mildred R, Owner Services at Hollywood Beach Tower, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent very positive review. We are very glad that you have enjoyed your many vacations with us. We always strive to make every guest feel at home since guests are always our first priority. We look forward to seeing you again!

Been to Hollywood Beach Tower? Share your experiences!