We stayed here with 3 toddlers, parents and me(Granny) and my small dog for a four night Spring break in March of 2012. I just had to come back to finish my review after renovations were complete to see what folks thought of "the finished product". Each very small apartment is equipped with new appliances, dishes, utensils. The bathrooms all have stall showers, no tubs available. With delightful weather the small floor space is no problem as there are patios with tables and benches. Gas grills allow barbecuing.
During our stay only one bath towel was provided for each person so if you're staying with children you might want to bring some extras of your own as towels are exchanged only every other day and never on Sunday. Coin washers and dryers are available on the patios. The office was open from 9 to 6 only. Marie who staffs it, is very helpful and pleasant. The owner, Boris was present constantly, supervising the many construction workers who were busy from sunup to sundown. He was also very helpful. Our family loves Hollywood Beach and all it has to offer. I'm not certain we'd stay here again with our wee ones, only because if the weather wasn't favorable the children would not have space to much more than nap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Resort by the Ocean offers Newly Renovated Studios and One Bedroom Suites with all the modern comforts featuring luxurious kitchens adorned with custom wooden cabinetry and granite counter-tops, tiled bathrooms and showers, wall-mounted flat screen televisions and complimentary WiFi Internet.Located in Historic Hollywood Beach Florida, the Caribbean Resort is just steps away from seven miles of white sandy beach and the famous Broadwalk offering 2.5 miles of paved walking, jogging and biking path lined with restaurants, nightlife and all kinds of shopping.Hollywood Beach, Florida is known as a sportsman's paradise, offering all types of water sports imaginable. Go fishing, boating or even kite-surfing nearby. How about a round of golf? Or maybe try your luck at Gulfstream Racetrack and Casino, Dania Jai-Alai or The Hard Rock Casino. World renowned South Beach is just a twenty minute drive south and and beautiful Fort-Lauderdale is only a few miles to the north. All this excitement within minutes of the Caribbean Resort!The only thing missing is you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Caribbean Resort by the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Resort Apartments Hotel Hollywood
- Caribbean Hotel Hollywood