My boyfriend & I are staying here for the week & we love it here. I absolutely adore this place. I cannot stand resort type hotels & wanted to avoid such an experience. The Desoto is quiet, quaint, relaxing, clean, & tranquil. The gardens are beautiful. The birds in the garden are so pretty. I enjoy hearing them chirp as I'm waking up. We've taken two bike rides down to the Hollywood beach boardwalk so far with the bikes that are provided for Desoto guests at no additional cost. There's beach chairs also for guests. It was nice to see beach towels already in our room when we got here. The beach is literally steps from our room which is amazing. It's so refreshing to be on a beach that is basically private & not over crowded like at resort hotels. Our room is cute & comfortable. Nicely decorated. Glad to see a coffee maker in the kitchen! Very nice. We went grocery shopping & stored everything in our fridge so we can cook our own meals for the week. The Desoto is incredible & I highly recommend staying here. I appreciate the personal attention that you will not get at large hotels. I never want to leave!
- Also Known As:
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel Hollywood
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely seaside inn, nestled between beautiful parks, the intracoastal and the azure Atlantic. Footsteps to a very private beach. Minutes from attractions. Extremely clean, award winning studios, efficiencies and one bedroom apartments. Free parking, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Tropical gardens with gazebos and bbq. Many amenities. Warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Desoto Oceanview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.