I stayed at the Desoto Oceanview Inn for one week on a business trip, and invited my wife and our 2-month old son along. The Desoto was the perfect place for us as I was busy at the Nova Oceanographic Centre located just up the road, and my wife and baby could make the most of the comfortable apartment and the beach located a mere 100 meters. Our apartment had a small lounge with an open plan kitchen, a bedroom with a comfortable double bed and a bathroom.
The owner welcomed us and was very helpful in our one week stay in the area. The garden offers a number of relaxing and comfortable shaded seating areas to relax, and there are a number of bikes for the guests. I would recommend breakfast at the nearby Grandpa's Bakery and Restaurant (2 miles). The hotel is actually separated on both sides of the small road, with rooms on the one side and apartments on the other.
I can only recommend the Desoto to anyone visiting the area! Great place, and will definitely come back!
- Also Known As:
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel Hollywood
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely seaside inn, nestled between beautiful parks, the intracoastal and the azure Atlantic. Footsteps to a very private beach. Minutes from attractions. Extremely clean, award winning studios, efficiencies and one bedroom apartments. Free parking, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Tropical gardens with gazebos and bbq. Many amenities. Warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Desoto Oceanview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.