Our stay at The Desoto Inn definitely made it our best vacation ever! It is the perfect location to stay for a family, personal getaway, or a couples retreat. Only minutes from downtown Hollywood. The owner Steve was so personable! He interacted with you as if you were family and had known you for years. It was clean and convenient. Had all the things you may ever need: full kitchen, healthy breakfast served every morning, cable tv, and many of the things we forgot (chairs, kids toys, boogie boards, bikes, aloe and spf, *ALL FREE OF CHARGE!!) It was simply beautiful, from the well kept gardens, tiki huts, and bird cage. It was very relaxing and quiet. Parking was assigned, so you never had to fight for a spot. With twenty foot steps your feet are in the sand, NO DRIVING REQUIRED. The beach wasn't crowded. It's not a party beach, which is how I like to stay. It was simply perfect! If you're considering please don't pass up this opportunity, you will NOT be disappointed. You don't find places like this anymore these days. We will sure to return ourselves. (Nastassia Hinrichsen, Angie & Jasper)
- Also Known As:
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel
- The Desoto Oceanview Hotel Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely seaside inn, nestled between beautiful parks, the intracoastal and the azure Atlantic. Footsteps to a very private beach. Minutes from attractions. Extremely clean, award winning studios, efficiencies and one bedroom apartments. Free parking, bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas and towels. Tropical gardens with gazebos and bbq. Many amenities. Warm and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Desoto Oceanview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.