“Like being home,but with an ocean view” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlantic Sands Beach Suites

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Atlantic Sands Beach Suites
You added Atlantic Sands Beach Suites to your Saves list
310 - 318 Hayes Street, Hollywood, FL 33019   |
Ranked #6 of 65 Hotels in Hollywood
Palm Coast, Florida, United States
“Like being home,but with an ocean view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stayed here with my family in one on the beach suites Labor Day Weekend 08/31 to 9/2/2013. Our accommodations were great!!!! clean comfortable and in a great location. It was definitely a home away from home. Sarah made our reservation and also check us in, she was awesome. Patricia made sure to come by to see if we needed anything and to ask how everything was and did it with a smile. She treated us as if she knew us for years. We loved that it was so personable and so family oriented. We truly hated leaving and will definitely be making a return trip to the Atlantic Sands.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vienna, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I travel to Hollywood Beach often and we always stay at a large chain hotel on the boardwalk, but we always talked about staying at a cute boutique hotel on a future visit. When we were planning our trip for the week of July 4th my husband said "let's stay at a cute boutique hotel." While I always thought the boutique hotels were cute I was not sure i was ready to give up my nice plush bed, huge walk in shower, great restaurant, and pool. At the insistence of my better half I gave in and said fine, " lets try the Atlantic Sands." I am so glad he insisted, what a great experience we had! Our room was perfect, a one bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and a spacious living room. We were steps from the beach and it was so great to just walk off the beach to our door and into our room instead of, into a lobby, wait on an elevator and go up 10 floors, walk a long hallway then into one room with a bed.
I loved the fact that beach chairs and towels were provided and everyone was so friendly.
They also suggested contacting John for a pick up or drop off at the airport, I'm so glad we did. He picked us up right on time, he was super personable, he got us to the airport safely, and was a little less expensive than the cab we took upon arrival.
I would highly recommend the Atlantic Sands and John, we will be life long patrons.
My only suggestion, a tv in the bedroom.
Thank you for your great hospitality.
Hugh and Michele

Room Tip: We stayed in 5, it was right on street but it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am so happy to write this review --- good news is always the best kind of news! I recently visited with family members while they were staying at Atlantic Sands (May 2013). Upon notice of mattress and other general updates (i.e. shower rod, fridge), my "Third Visit Not a Charm" review from my Dec 2011 7-night stay is now a moot point review! All issues mentioned in my review no longer exist! I am currently planning a visit to Hollywood Beach and expect a Fabulous Fourth visit!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Florence, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed in April. We will be back next year. The family who runs this property is very nice. It was extremely clean. Lots of towels, beach towels, beach chairs, etc. The kitchen was stocked with what I needed to cook breakfast and make coffee. It was just a few steps from the beach. We could see the ocean from our window. Conveniently located a few steps from the Broadwalk and the Taco Spot which is amazing. It was nice not to be in an impersonal hotel room on our vacation. Very reasonably priced as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites for a two day, post-cruise stay. I have previously visited Hollywood Beach, but had stayed at a different place. I chose this property for it's location and these reviews. We were not disappointed!!

We were in a lovely unit that faced onto N.Surf Road. Nicely furnished and a really comfortable queen bed to lay our weary bones on! There were no problems with noise, traffic etc. The property is so cute and the interior courtyard is lovely. Clean, well stocked, steps from the broadwalk and the beach and very, very central.

Best of all was the attentive care from the staff and Dori, the owner. We arrived much earlier then we were scheduled to, after getting off our ship in Miami at 08:00 am. A staff member was called at home, by Dori, and she was waiting for us when we arrived at 08:30 am. and she couldn't have been more welcoming! Fresh flowers and a nice note, sitting on the coffe table, welcomed us both to the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites. Everyone was very nice and made great recommendations about where to eat and what to see.

We will be back to the Atlantic Sands for future visits, both pre and post cruise!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This property has a fabulous location - technically just a block from the beach but it's really closer than that as the street between the hotel & the Broadwalk is little more than an alley.

It's an older property and our unit had been retrofitted with two a/c units; one in the bedroom and one in the living area as well as ceiling fans in those rooms. The a/c worked so well during the day that we were often a bit cool as we sat & talked or watched TV but at night the units couldn't seem to cool down the room enough, no matter how low we set the thermostats. As we were visiting in late spring I'd think that during warmer months it would be very uncomfortable during the night if you like a cool (< 72F) room as we do. If someone is sleeping on the pull-out sofa, be aware that the outside lights are quite powerful and the living area is well-lit all night long.

There was a flat-screen TV and free wi-fi - though a boost to the wi-fi would be welcome. The best reception was in the bedroom where it wasn't terribly fast and it was very difficult to get reliable service in the living area - especially when there were three people trying to use the signal.

There was a very small but perfectly adequate kitchenette. Just don't try to have two people in there at once! :) Full-sized refrigerator and stove/oven, plenty of silverware & bowls/plates/glasses for the three of us.

The living area was very nicely sized. We had a couple of visitors and there was plenty of room for the five of us to sit and talk without sitting on top of each other.

The bathroom was small with a shower (no tub), sink & toilet. An extra shelf had been added for storage in addition to the medicine cabinet and the cabinet under the sink. Extra hooks below the shelf were a nice touch as there was only one towel rack. Soap and a hair dryer were provided but no other toiletries.

We did not have maid service over our long weekend but were able to turn our towels in at the office and clean ones were happily provided. Beach chairs and a beach umbrella was provided in the room though we were able to get an additional chair and beach towels at the office, free of charge.

Our room's location was just across the street from the businesses that face the Broadwalk (meaning we faced their rear entrances) and found that Monday mornings kick off with trash removal. While it's certainly not the hotel's "fault" a room on the other side of the complex might be quieter even if it's a few steps farther from the beach.

The rooms here are very reasonably-priced but certainly not luxurious. You're paying for proximity to the beach with a few niceties thrown in. I'd rate this property 3.5 stars.

Room Tip: If staying over a Monday or Thursday morning, a room away from the street will be quieter
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Centereach, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We always enjoy our stay at Atlantic Sands because we are treated like part of the family. Everyone is very helpful and we have met the nicest people while staying there. We also like it because we are close to the beach and the broad walk.

Room Tip: We like the the southeast room because we can see the beach.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Atlantic Sands Beach Suites? Share your experiences!