My boyfriend and I stayed at the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites for a two day, post-cruise stay. I have previously visited Hollywood Beach, but had stayed at a different place. I chose this property for it's location and these reviews. We were not disappointed!!
We were in a lovely unit that faced onto N.Surf Road. Nicely furnished and a really comfortable queen bed to lay our weary bones on! There were no problems with noise, traffic etc. The property is so cute and the interior courtyard is lovely. Clean, well stocked, steps from the broadwalk and the beach and very, very central.
Best of all was the attentive care from the staff and Dori, the owner. We arrived much earlier then we were scheduled to, after getting off our ship in Miami at 08:00 am. A staff member was called at home, by Dori, and she was waiting for us when we arrived at 08:30 am. and she couldn't have been more welcoming! Fresh flowers and a nice note, sitting on the coffe table, welcomed us both to the Atlantic Sands Beach Suites. Everyone was very nice and made great recommendations about where to eat and what to see.
We will be back to the Atlantic Sands for future visits, both pre and post cruise!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less