We recently spent a weekend on the beach in Hollywood at the Atlantic Sands. The room was great--clean and cool! The bed was comfortable (there is an extra pillow in the closet). I woke up early on Saturday and was able to sit outside the room and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the ocean. It was a perfect experience. The location is truly within 1 minute of the boardwalk and beach. We ate at an Italian restaurant about 1 block north on the Boardwalk for a late dinner—the food came out fast but the service was awful. We had a much better experience for brunch at a restaurant a few minutes’ walk south on the boardwalk that one of the employees, Dori Lynn, suggested. The service and food were awesome. We will definitely be back for another weekend at the Atlantic Sands!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less