As much as we love Hollywood Beach and the first two visits to Atlantic Sands, our 3rd stay (7 nights) December of 2011 was our last. Absolutely the worst mattress ever; squeaky, hard as a rock. We mentioned that the mattress was not tolerable and we were told to try other beds and select another room. We did. Bed(s) in other units mediocre at best, but found one with no loud squeaks. Other issues included shower curtain rod falling each shower, worn/unkept pillows and linens, broken refrigerator shelves, basic/inefficient wall unit, and paper thin walls. We were very disappointed that quality of the inn has declined. The location is nice, but the inn needs care. We will stay elsewhere for our next stay in Hollywood.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less