My husband and I just returned from a week at the Atlantic Sands, along with my sister and a friend who also rented a unit at the resort. Both units were very clean, roomy, comfortable, and cheery. The Atlantic Sands was just as delightful as the pictures I had viewed on line. The location of the Atlantic Sands is excellent as it is a few steps to the beach, stores, restaurants, and the Hollywood Beach Theater. The owner, Dori Lynn, and her staff were great and made us feel at home. They were all very helpful if we had any questions or needed anything throughout our stay at the resort. The outside barbecue grill was an added bonus as it was in a beautifully landscaped area. The grill and utensils were clean and an extra propane tank was nearby if needed. As we had flown into Fort Lauderdale, Dori Lynn recommended a car rental/transportation service which we used and found it to be reliable and affordable. We enjoyed our stay so well at the Atlantic Sands, we are already booked to come back but next time for a longer stay.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less