Just stayed for 5 days at the Atlantic Sands. It is not a chain hotel which we try to avoid. You can't beat the location between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami and right across from the beach and Broadwalk. Took a cab to the hotel and really didn't need a car in Hollywood. We walked to almost all restaurants, bars, and stores for small items. There is a kitchen in the 2 bedroom apartment that was great for coffee, tea, beers and wine in fridge. The living room was spacisous and it almost felt like you were at someone's cottage. The best part for us was the outside deck with table and water views. Either for morning coffee or drinks and apps after a day at the beach. It also was nice to have towels and chairs to bring down to the beach every day. Although we did not see Dori some days, she was helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel Hollywood
- Atlantic Sands Beach Hotel
- Atlantic Sands Beach Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Sands is a small, family-owned and operated vacation rental property located just 100 feet from Hollywood's beach and boardwalk and just a few blocks from an outdoor theater where there are free concerts five nights a week. We feature non-smoking, one-bedroom suites that have everything you will need for a short vacation or an extended stay. We have a beautiful, tropical courtyard area perfect for family gatherings. Easily accessible for both airports and cruise ports. ... more less