“Great scenic view” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Manassas, Virginia
“Great scenic view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Co-worker and I had lunch here, we sat outside on the terrace. The restaurant is average inside but the view from the terrace is beautiful. We started with an order of wings, they were delicious and just the right amount of heat. Or drink of choice was the margarita and it was on point, just right. Okay for the entree, co-worker ordered the thin crust pizza and I ordered the personal pan. It took a while for the pizza to come out but we didn't mind we enjoyed the view. Once the pizza arrived I tried hers and it was very good, the I lifted a slice of mine and it was burnt, not just a little burnt but black on the bottom. I sent it back, they made another this one was not done, very doughy. Now this place is known for its pizza and I was disappointed. The waitress informed me that the cook was new and she apologized and comp the meal. I will not give them a bad review but will try them again when I am in the area and hope to have a better experience. I took pics of the food and the view, we even got to see a few yachts cruise by. Can't give an honest opinion on this one since the cook per the waitress was new.

Visited February 2014

“A diamond on the rough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stumbled across this place, while going to the liquor store nearby, It is a waterside dining establishment with some history to it. We sat outside along the water, which has a beautiful view. We didn't eat but the pizza looked great it was thin with crispy crust. I would definitely give this place a try upon returning to the area.

Visited January 2014
East Lansing, Michigan
“One and done”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

When the best thing you can say about a restaurant in Hollywood is the parking is free, what does that tell you? We sat on the deck along the Intercoastal and it still smelled, not to mention the smoke of three or four cigarettes. Isn't that illegal now? The service was poor, with the servers kicking a plate glass door to open it and get out to the deck. The sausage and mushroom pizza came with way more mushrooms than meat and was served cold and runny. The beer special was from yesterday and the server didn’t make it right on the overcharge. The best thing that could happen to this place is a bulldozer.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Annapolis, Maryland
“Reasonable food at reasonable prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Nice little restaurant along the intercoastal and only a 2 block walk from the beach. Food was average with TVs in the bar area.

Visited December 2013
“Outstanding pizza and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Great pizza and drinks. I had the chicken bacon ranch pizza and it was out of this world. The crust was delicious and you can get all different types in different sizes. The mixed drinks were outstanding as well. Beautiful view as well as it's located right along the intercoastal waterway

Visited December 2013