“Not great but not terrible” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner
Hollywood, Florida
“Not great but not terrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you are looking for a mediocre meal then go to chilis. We got the 2 for 20. GREAT deal by the way. Food was mediocre at best. Someone described their ribs perfectly in a previous review as dry and seeming like they had been sitting out for a while. The margarita chicken had no taste according to my wife. Best chips in town though! We ordered "to go" and food was prepared on time. When I got there though the cashier at the Togo section seemed to be speaking very lightly on the phone to someone for about 3 minutes as I stood there. When she got off the phone her voice was loud and welcoming.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rockaway Park,New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mix and Match!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Wonderful,drink selection and the rack of ribs was fantastic! You can also mix and match up other meats and fish for a very reasonable price! Absolute delightful time!

Visited January 2013
Hutchinson Island, Florida
“It's Chilis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We like Chili's and this was the first visit to this location. We sat in the bar area and had some drinks and free chips n salsa. My wife and I also shared an appetizer which was hot and filled us up. The service was great and we'll definitely be back.

Visited December 2012
Columbus, GA
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

My steak was a little over cooked and tough. My daughters baked potato wasn't hot. The service was just okay. I've had better experiences in other Chili's restaurants.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Pretty average for a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My husband thought the rib eye steak was good but the seasoned French fries were over seasoned. My (medium) sirloin steak was dry and tough but my sweet potato fries were good. Our server was extremely attentive and efficient. I don't think we would return here.... More a young person's scene.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere