“Fast, friendly, and tasty ;)” 5 of 5 stars

954-241-0054
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #168 of 501 Restaurants in Hollywood
“Fast, friendly, and tasty ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Spending day helping dad with paperwork, we got hungry. My dad told me about this place to order one meal and we'd share. I ventured off to pick up and check out the place. Seating is nice and comfy atmosphere. Ordered two meals not believing one would be enough for two. Food came out fresh and hot in less than 10 minuets and portions were huge. We both had enough left over for dinner. Chicken Noodles are my favorite item, so yummy! Very impressed and they just replaced my old usual restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hollywood, Florida
“i highly recomend it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

so one day me and my coworker were deliberating on what to eat. and since last time we ordered chinese the the chinese place next to sedanos on 441 we both got food poisoning we were searching the web to find a different chinese place. and came upon this one. since we didn't know what to expect. she order a general sho how ever you call it and i order a paper steak both from the lunch special. we saw they had shrimp rolls so we asked if the can change the spring roll for shrimp roll and they said yes. to start off the shrimp roll was amazingly good. her general sho she said was really good and my pepper steak tasted delicious . the prices are really good.
the second time i ordered singapore noodles i expected them to serve a small portion for the price 8.95 cause every other place usually charges between 12-14 for this plate. the size was bigger then any other place. i'm very happy with there food and service the delivery literally take 20 min
i recomend you try them you wont regret it

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally! Delicious Chinese food at reasonable prices.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Very casual. You order at the counter and pick up your DELICIOUS, PIPING HOT food in disposable dishes on a tray. Both the wanton egg drop mixed soup and the hot & sour soup were yummy. We all had the dinner combos which were less than $10 for a HUGE portion plus soup or egg roll. Even the egg rolls were decent.

Mom had shrimp chow mein which was perfect for her. Small shrimp with shredded veggies. I had Hunan shrimp. Perfect spice and large shrimp and fresh veggies (broccoli, carrots, snow peas, mushrooms) cooked just right. My husband had tasty pepper steak.

We will be back in a few days with friends!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere