“Great food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
New Jersey
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

First off I want to say the the writer of the other review is confused. This place is NOT a sushi bar and nowhere near the water. They are thinking about another restaurant with a similar name.

That said I should mention that this place is known for their awesome breakfasts. Service is quick which is great when you are in a hurry. They pretty much have the breakfast rush down.

For lunch I have tried their cuban sandwiches on several occasions and have to say they are very good.

They have this special chicken meal they serve.. It's like stir fried chicken in Soy sauce, green/red peppers and onions. It is absolutely the best! I have this every chance I can when in town.

Prices are incredibly reasonable. Four people could easily have lunch there for under $25.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Miami
“Don't Go!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2006

Don't go. Service is slow, they blammed it on the kichen. We orderd 4 meals, chicken steak (med. rare), 2 specials. Three meals were brought out, they forgot the chicken all together, they said they were going to put the order in for the chicken. The steak came out well done, instead of med. rare. It would be 30 minutes to get another steak cooked, so we just asked the waitress to take it off the bill. The manager came over and asked if we ordered it well done, after we had just told the waitress we had ordered it medium rare. 15 minutes went buy, still no chicken, every one was done eating, so I canceled the chicken. 5 min. later the chicken comes out. The waitress comped it and packed it up for us, that was nice. When I got home to eat (10:30 at night) the chicken wasn't fully cooked and there was a hair in the sauce. The waitress was nice, the manager obviously slammed the waitress and kitchen with too many tables. Nice atmosphere though.

Been to Los Paraguitas? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Los Paraguitas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.