“Amazing Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hollywood Parasail

Hollywood Parasail
2501 N. Ocean Drive, on the beach behind the Marriott hotel, Hollywood, FL 33019
+(1)305 261 6040
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 37 Activities in Hollywood
Type: Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Parasailing is a great and exciting way to have fun. Hollywood Parasail offers parasailing flights for people ages 5 to 95 in Hollywood Beach. Spend 10 to 15 minutes in the sky during a deluxe parasailing flight over Hollywood Beach Florida. Parasail Hollywood Beach and launch directly from our parasailing boat deck. Cool off with a dip in the water at the end of your flight!
Hollywood, Florida
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

We had an awesome time! This was the first time my husband and I tried to parasail. The staff was very friendly. The view was amazing and overall the experience was fantastic. I recommend everybody to try this at least once while you stay in Hollywood, FL!
Thank you Buzz, Mark, Kester and Robert!
DJ VKTR and Rimma
P.S. Thanks for taking awesome photos! Memories forever!

Visited August 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This is an activity for ALL ages, younger or older. As a risk adverse person, I have always been cautious of water sports. Somehow I was convinced that I should try parasailing, and I am very happy that I did. Despite my fears, the activity was very relaxing and not once made me nervous, anxious, or gave me that stomach rush I absolutely despise.

It was great to get a different perspective of the Ft. Lauderdale area, and enjoy a new fun activity. The staff was very helpful, and the pictures taken (optional picture package available for $25), will add great memories to my vacation album.

The price is normally $100 per person for adults, however, they sometimes run specials for $65 per adult and $50 per child. From my understanding they also run groupons once in awhile.

Visited July 2014
“AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Such a wonderful experience. Was our first time and the crew put us at ease. Wonderful views!! Would definitely recommend Hollywood Parasailing and would definitely do it again!!

Visited June 2014
Spencerville In
20 attraction reviews
“Great time friendly employees!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter, her friend and I went as a triple parasail with this company. Super fun to parasail with other people. The employees were friendly and talkative which put you as ease. They do offer a picture package for 25.00 additional dollars which was well worth it, they take pictures of you before during and after the trip and then hand you a SD card that you get to keep. I think we had 24 different pictures on the card. Most places want you to pay 10-15 for just 1 picture and since 3 of us went this was great. Very above board and I would recommend these guys to everyone. Scott and Tom were the guys in our boat, very friendly.

Visited April 2014
Panama City, Panama
5 attraction reviews
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

OMG soooooooooooo much FUNFUN FUN!!
attendants were very friendly and professional. we had a great time each scene was amazing view to see from the sky.

Visited March 2013