“Great pizza.. Amazing pastas... Ridiculous good ice cream!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Coconut Creek, Florida, United States
“Great pizza.. Amazing pastas... Ridiculous good ice cream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Everything we tried there was really great .. Their pastas are to die for and ice cream is delicious !!!

Hollywood, Florida
“Great for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

For us my wife and I go there at least once a week and we are never disappointed on service and food ! Atmosphere ,style etc .. Fantastic for that type a restaurant ...G.man

Miramar, Florida
“Poor Management yet great pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have eaten in this delightful restaurant several times.

They make excellent pizzas but unfortunately the place is poorly managed. I have always insisted on ordering their 12" pizza with half of the pizza with mushrooms and the other half with pepperoni. On two occasions it was done but the staff was petrified to do it because management does not allow it. On one occasion I asked that the manager come out and speak to me as to why it could not be done.....he chose to stay in his office.

Last night I made the same order for my pizza, this time a very stern gentleman came out and told me that he has allowed me to order this pizza before but now he will not allow it. I asked him why can't I have what I want and he said quite stupidly that it takes more time to make the pizza. My response was quite simply charge me more for what I want. Needless to say he would not change his mind and so I have opted not to eat at this establishment any more.

If he is the owner of this business, I really do pity his business acumen. I have eaten pizzas at some of the best pizzerias in fabulous cities like London, Florence and New York and they put any topping that you like and charge you for it!!! If he is the manager and the owners are reading this.....please step in and get some sense in this gentleman's head!!! The staff is really great but they appear all to be intimidated by this manager.

Essentially Cinque Cento is off my radar until someone tells me that this stupid rule of not getting what you want on a pizza is removed!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent pizza !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

One of the best pizza in the U.S. We ate there a few times, the taste was absolutely amazing....great flavor and real ingredients.

• Visited March 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Fresh authentic Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great clean and vibrant atmosphere...The prosciutto salad reminded us of our trip to Italy! Hubby's homemade crab ravioli was also a winner. My eggplant parmesan could have used more of the obviously fresh tomato sauce and some more seasoning, but the side of veggies were perfectly seasoned. The house wine was pretty good and the gelato was excellent, though tasted too rich to be gelato! We would definitely return.