“Great for family” 5 of 5 stars

+1 954-927-1813
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hollywood, Florida
“Great for family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

For us my wife and I go there at least once a week and we are never disappointed on service and food ! Atmosphere ,style etc .. Fantastic for that type a restaurant ...G.man

• Visited June 2014

Miramar, Florida
“Poor Management yet great pizza”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have eaten in this delightful restaurant several times.

They make excellent pizzas but unfortunately the place is poorly managed. I have always insisted on ordering their 12" pizza with half of the pizza with mushrooms and the other half with pepperoni. On two occasions it was done but the staff was petrified to do it because management does not allow it. On one occasion I asked that the manager come out and speak to me as to why it could not be done.....he chose to stay in his office.

Last night I made the same order for my pizza, this time a very stern gentleman came out and told me that he has allowed me to order this pizza before but now he will not allow it. I asked him why can't I have what I want and he said quite stupidly that it takes more time to make the pizza. My response was quite simply charge me more for what I want. Needless to say he would not change his mind and so I have opted not to eat at this establishment any more.

If he is the owner of this business, I really do pity his business acumen. I have eaten pizzas at some of the best pizzerias in fabulous cities like London, Florence and New York and they put any topping that you like and charge you for it!!! If he is the manager and the owners are reading this.....please step in and get some sense in this gentleman's head!!! The staff is really great but they appear all to be intimidated by this manager.

Essentially Cinque Cento is off my radar until someone tells me that this stupid rule of not getting what you want on a pizza is removed!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Excellent pizza !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

One of the best pizza in the U.S. We ate there a few times, the taste was absolutely amazing....great flavor and real ingredients.

• Visited March 2014
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Fresh authentic Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great clean and vibrant atmosphere...The prosciutto salad reminded us of our trip to Italy! Hubby's homemade crab ravioli was also a winner. My eggplant parmesan could have used more of the obviously fresh tomato sauce and some more seasoning, but the side of veggies were perfectly seasoned. The house wine was pretty good and the gelato was excellent, though tasted too rich to be gelato! We would definitely return.

Hamilton, Canada
“Great wood brick oven pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We went in for pizza and were not disappointed. We watched the pizza being rolled out and the toppings applied. We ordered the house special pesto pizza and had pepperoni added. It was cooked to perfection with the crust well done but not charred and the bottom was crispy with the middle soft.We started off with two espanadas, one beef and one chicken chiollo, that were also cooked in the oven and they too were delicious. We also watched as fresh seafood ravioli was being made in the pasta area. The gelatto bar looked very good.

• Visited February 2014