“Quaint Shop with wonderful pastries and coffee.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Danish Pastry Co.

Danish Pastry Co.
2031 Tyler Street, Hollywood, FL 33020
+(1)954-362-4366
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 499 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Bakery, Coffee Shop
Carmel, Indiana
“Quaint Shop with wonderful pastries and coffee.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I was greeted by the shopkeeper behind the counter and explained all the beautiful pastries they had as well as the history and coffee selection, excellent shop!

Chicago, Illinois
“delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Glad to add to their Tripadvisor presence, there should be more reviews on here for them! Service was great and super friendly. Cute little place with counter height window seating and two umbrella-ed tables outside. I'm used to smaller cafes not offering soy milk for lattes so I was extra happy that this place does! My vanilla soy latte was delicious. I love marzipan so yeah.. I tried pretty much everything here with it! Danish comb, Danish bun, almond croissant all very tasty. Hoping to go back one more time to try the marzipan cake.

• Visited March 2014
Hollywood, Florida
“WOW--the best pastries ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this pastry shop. The outstanding flavors, flakey pastry, and variety of choices are not to be missed if you are looking for a treat. Whether it be for breakfast or an afternoon treat with coffee their pastry goods will not disappoint. The cute cafe ambiance only adds to a wonderful bakery experience. The server was friendly and very knowledgeable about their products and truely enhanced the customer experience. They now have a regular frequent customer in me!!!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Like no pastry I've ever tasted!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stopped in for coffee the other day. One of the owners was a good seller of their pastry. I had to have one with my coffee. I had the cinnamon danish. It was so good i bought another cherry cheese danish to bring my wife and her colleagues. The owner was kind enough to give me two more of the cinnamon danishes to bring them as well. They loved them, I loved them, and the people there are just as kind as can be! The manager is Daniel, he does a great job for his Danish bosses! Go in and tell them i sent you!

• Visited April 2013