“MUST DO!!!” 5 of 5 stars

$57*
and up
Ranked #2 of 10 Fun & Games in Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: The Undercover Unit is fully interactive attraction that is drive by actors, lights, sounds, music, training weapons etc that allows you to live a video game. Imagine being able to step into the shoes of a law enforcement officer, secret agent or zombie hunter (depending on the scenario we have for you at the time). We are a seasonal adventure we will reopen Oct 10th Tickets on sale now. Come live a video game!
Edmonton, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“MUST DO!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

This was such an amazing experience! Myself and two girlfriends did this on our yearly girls trip and for me it was absolutely the hilight of our trip (and we did a LOT of fun stuff on our trip :) ). The staff/actors are fantastic, friendly and fun and made our night so memorable! I cannot say enough good things about this and will recommend to anyone going to the Miami area to make a point of doing this!!! My ONLY regret is that we were only visiting Miami and aren't close enough to go do it again next year :(

Visited November 2014
lookin2bcast, Owner at The Undercover Unit, responded to this review, November 27, 2014
Thanks to you also for the wonderful review :) We loved having you guys!

“Three Canadian girls take on the Under Cover Unit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

this was the BEST part of our Florida visit. Very realistic and really got our adrenalin going! The actors were incredible and the chain of events that lead to the final minutes had us all on the edge of our seats. We have amazing memories to share and lots and lots of laughs (don't interrogate those who aren't in the game and don't rain bullets on the hostage [sorry again, Weasel])!!! Highly recommended!!! Thanks UC guys!!!

Visited November 2014
lookin2bcast, Owner at The Undercover Unit, responded to this review, November 25, 2014
Thanks so much for the great review! You guys were great and you gave me the "got a light" story to tel now haha.
Edmonton, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Adrenaline Rush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect when my 2 girlfriends and I booked this but it proved to be very entertaining and fun! I don't play video games and role-playing is not my thing but I LOVED this excursion. All staff is professional and friendly - safety is number one with them - and they definitely provide fun! Hope to do this again real soon.

Visited November 2014
Thanks so much for the great review! I will tell you "got a light" story for years to come haha.
“Video game turned reality!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2014

This was a great experience that I'll never forget. The effort put into this thing is amazing. You're in a real life video game; given a mission to accomplish. You can pause, save and advance to different stages. I was so into it I was screaming "cover me!" While I was shooting it up. Actors were fantastic, you really forget it's not real life. Go check it out!

Visited October 2014
lookin2bcast, Owner at The Undercover Unit, responded to this review, November 6, 2014
Thanks for your review and I am so glad you guys had a good time!!
“Intense and exciting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2014

The magia game was probably the coolest thing I have ever done! It was so intense and adrenaline pumping. The lovation was fitting for the scenario and the actors were so believable. Fair warning that you will most likely get shot but it only stings a little. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It was such a unique and exciting experience. I want to go again!!

Visited October 2014
Thanks for your fabulous review hope to see you again