“I love zombie movies. I love video games. This is a fantastic, original experience that cant be beat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Undercover Unit

The Undercover Unit
2007 Johnson St, Hollywood, FL 33131
+1 786-221-0013
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 10 Fun & Games in Hollywood
More attraction details
Owner description: The Undercover Unit is fully interactive attraction that is drive by actors, lights, sounds, music, training weapons etc that allows you to live a video game. Imagine being able to step into the shoes of a law enforcement officer, secret agent or zombie hunter (depending on the scenario we have for you at the time). We are a seasonal adventure we will reopen Oct 10th Tickets on sale now. Come live a video game!
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Am posting the review written for yelp here- as many people as possible need to know how awesome this place is!

We went through the course, making choices during the story line that effected how the game drove itself. The "actors" are awesome and dedicated and really got you into the moment!

The gear you get at the beginning gets you right into the experience. The weapons we "earned" through the story felt realistic and convincing. The add-on weapons were totally worth it to get at the beginning and fun to use!

Everything about the experience was well thought out. The venue downtown is perfect for the feel (very 28 days later mall -esque) and extremely convenient to visit.

If you go, go with friends.

Visited June 2013
lookin2bcast, Owner at The Undercover Unit, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Great review :) We enjoyed having you at our facility and would love to have you back.