“Ladies night function with Woman's Club of Hollywood” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 525 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: American, Pub, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hollywood, Florida
“Ladies night function with Woman's Club of Hollywood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Although it was crowded, the service was very good. Good is always good here as well. Would recommend if you like sports, and a very wide ariety of international beers. Reasonsbla Happy Hour pricing and bar bites.

Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Good atmosphere, food, and beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Found this place by accident and thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Beer selection is pretty good and I enjoyed a few different craft beers. I ordered the steak which was ok. Too much sauce / gravy for my liking which meant you really didn't taste the steak. The bacon wrapped dates were amazing. As you start eating it, the flavors will be unexpected and interesting. As you finish, your taste buds are begging for more. It really was a great explosion of flavors. Atmosphere was great as the place was packed. There were plenty of TVs showing different sports, so that was great. Service was decent.

• Visited June 2014
Belfast N Ireland
“Great fun restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited Tipsy Boar with family from Hollywood.
What a fun place - great food, so many beers to choose and the Heat won to go 3-1 up in the
play offs!
Thank you Louisa and Jose for looking after us so well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
“Good beer, terrible service and attention to detail!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I would rate it a zero but the beer was !actually good..... However, the service was horrendous!! Apparently they have no regard for the health of their paying customers. We ordered a serving of mac and cheese as the waiter said it was good, however he neglected to inform us that it was actually LOBSTER mac n cheese. With extreme allergies we asked if we could have regular mac and cheese as we were not advised there was lobster in our order, to which he obliged. When the bill came we were charged for both the lobster and the regular servings. When I asked what would have happened if we had an alergic reaction, this smug a-hole replied "well I would have called the ambulance... Plus I'm also a medic.."... With a sarcastic, smart assed, annoyed look on his face. This is unheard of and extremely upsetting. In this establishment there seems to be no couth or regard for people's health. I find this particularly disturbing and I will not return here again. I would highly discourage anyone from this place... Shame on you Tipsy Boar!!!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars
miami, fl
“Duck Wings, enough said!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

As if the relaxing and chilled ambiance isn't enough, the crispy duck wings are to die for! I enjoy the drinks, the service and the food very much. My new favorite spot in Hollywood!

• Visited February 2014