“Pricey but yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 479 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Chef Stuart Snowhite Created a Healthy exploting Mexican flavors , Drinks that will make you smile againg , and the location is just relaxation and full of great energy . Let him show you his Mexican Creation.
chicago, illinois
“Pricey but yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

A fun place to eat and people watch on the beach. I thought the drinks and food were expensive for what you got, but it did taste fresh and flavorful. I'm sure it has to do with the high rent for being right on the beach. I asked for corn tortillas and was told they didn't have any. I thought that was goofy for a "taco" restaurant. Being from the midwest, where corn in July is like eating dessert, I was disappointed in the waxy corn they served. Service was efficient and our server was friendly.

Visited July 2014

Ocean City, Maryland
“Awesome Fresh Tacos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We saw this little place from the beach as the clouds were rolling in and decided to have lunch here. We sat at the counter that was facing the beach and boardwalk for a fantastic view of everything and very interesting people watching. There was good music playing that gave the outdoor area a vibe that felt like you could've been in Mexico or the Caribbean. We ordered three different tacos; chicken, carnitas and meat and we also ordered nachos. The combo plate is more than enough food for one person and four people can easily share the nachos. All three tacos were excellent. Perfectly seasoned meat, fresh shredded cabbage, pico de gallo and there was an additional sauce on the table that was like a roasted chipotle salsa that added some heat. The nachos were loaded with chicken, beans, jalapeños, cheese, sour cream and pico de gallo. We did not try the burritos or salads but everything looked and smelled good. The tropical drinks also looked good but it was a little too early for us to have any alcohol. Too bad we did not find this place at the beginning of our vacation, we would have been here a lot!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Spot in Hollywood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I visited Hollywood Florida for 7 days and was lucky enough to visit the Taco Spot my first night in town. By the end of the week I ate there four times! Fresh food, Unbelievable taste, and awesome drinks! Great value for your money too! Not to mention the owner is always around and very friendly along with his awesome staff! I would eat here every night if I could!

Montreal, Canada
“Best restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

In the menu, you can have gluten-free dishes.
Good value for money.
Staff is so friendly. We stayed in Hollywood Beach 4 days and went there 3 times. The waiters remembered us and even our order! Their cocktails are good, especially the banana colada!

Visited June 2014
“Totally tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went looking for dinner on the Boardwalk and found The Taco Spot! The food was so yummy! The service was fast and friendly. They had amazing sauces to go with the food. I loved the habanero pineapple was my favorite. The Korean Beef Taco were recommended and were very good.