“The reviews did not lie!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Coffee & Tea
Dining options: Breakfast, Coffee & Tea
Plantation, Florida
“The reviews did not lie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Amazing doughnuts!! Can't wait to go back and try some more!! Incredible variety of gourmet doughnuts. You OWE it to yourself to give it a try. Doughnuts that are just on another level in terms of creativity and taste.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Homestead, Florida
“Now This Is A Donut Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

After reading several reviews on Trip Advisor and going home to Homestead from the Hard Rock we made the trip and stopped by Mojo Donut Shop. Wow what a great jewel.
Firsts the people were fantastic, they were cheerful and very very helpful. With these many gourmet donuts you have a lot of questions. You have to try the honey bacon ones. Also the cafe con leche (latte) was also very good. My two adult boys loved them when I got them home and I can tell you that we would make the 40+ minute trip to get more. This is a must go to place. No wonder it is rated #1.
Please check Trip Advisor when you are out of town or even in town and see why this site is the best.

Davie, Florida
“Oh, my god.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have never, ever anywhere had amazing donuts like this. There are no words to express my gratitude to Mojo Donuts for opening nearby. Just wow..... :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roma
“Wonderful place! 🍩”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

A friend of mine told me a lot about this place, but I never thought to find such an assortment! All very good and at a great price! Surely if in the future we will pass back to Hollywood we will be back!

“Best donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Totally worth the 25 minute drive from our resort on Hollywood Beach. By far, the best donuts we've ever eaten. Great variety and selection, as well. I highly encourage anyone who has not tried this place to go!!