“Now This Is A Donut Shop!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Hollywood
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Homestead, Florida
“Now This Is A Donut Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

After reading several reviews on Trip Advisor and going home to Homestead from the Hard Rock we made the trip and stopped by Mojo Donut Shop. Wow what a great jewel.
Firsts the people were fantastic, they were cheerful and very very helpful. With these many gourmet donuts you have a lot of questions. You have to try the honey bacon ones. Also the cafe con leche (latte) was also very good. My two adult boys loved them when I got them home and I can tell you that we would make the 40+ minute trip to get more. This is a must go to place. No wonder it is rated #1.
Please check Trip Advisor when you are out of town or even in town and see why this site is the best.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Davie, Florida
“Oh, my god.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I have never, ever anywhere had amazing donuts like this. There are no words to express my gratitude to Mojo Donuts for opening nearby. Just wow..... :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roma
“Wonderful place! 🍩”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

A friend of mine told me a lot about this place, but I never thought to find such an assortment! All very good and at a great price! Surely if in the future we will pass back to Hollywood we will be back!

“Best donuts ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Totally worth the 25 minute drive from our resort on Hollywood Beach. By far, the best donuts we've ever eaten. Great variety and selection, as well. I highly encourage anyone who has not tried this place to go!!

Hollywood, Florida
“this is the heaven of donut shops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

OMG this is the best place the original gourmet donuts you never know what you will find each day, fresh made and once they sell out for the day they close for the day. Bacon maple donuts banana donuts with real bananas. The staff is layed back and creativity flows with each new donut they come up with, I highly recommend this place you will be in donut heaven.

• Visited April 2014