“Really good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

At the moment we came in the lady was super helpful. She explained every flavor and talked to us about the store. The donuts were excellent. Happy customers

• Visited September 2013

“Delicious gourmet donuts!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

For those of you looking for delicious, yet pleasing to the eye donuts, must come to mojo!!! Their donuts are creative and delicious. My favorites are the guava and mango donuts. Every friend I've brought here have fallen in love instantly!!!

• Visited July 2013
Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No boring donuts here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I had noticed this new shop open near our house but had never stoped in. Well memorial day weekend after the beach we decided to walk in. And glad we did. WOW is all I can say. What a great vibe in the store and what awesome variety of donuts. And not your average flavors either. Nutella with bacon, maple with bacon Oreo, Tiramisu, Guava, Dulce Leche, I think they had a few with diff types of cereals, and the ist goes on. They make different flavors every day. We bought a box and tried a few. Definitely recomend to others and we will stop by again. But dont wait because once they sell out for the day they will close. Next time have to try some of the coffee. That day we met the owner and he was awesome. Very friendly!!! Go visit!!!! Go.....NOW!

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Phenomenal donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

These are not your ordinary donuts, not even close. These are light and huge and the most interesting of flavors. While the various bacon donuts are good, the guava and cheese, the chocolate glazed with peanuts and the blueberry cream are out of this world. I personally am not an apple fritter fan. Usually too heavy for my taste I bought some for my husband who likes apple fritters, The ones from Mojo were still warm when I bought them, they were the lightest fritter I have ever had! To say they were delicious is an understatement. The storefront is a hole in the world so don't let that fool you. Be prepared to wait in line as none of the donut flavors are marked anywhere so you have to wait to see what flavors were made that day which causes a delay in ordering. The flavors change daily. If you need a sweet fix, this is the place to go!

• Visited June 2013
Miami
“Hits the sweet spot!! A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

If you crave donuts, this is a must try. Don't be fooled by the location, the donuts are fantastic. I tried quite a few and want to go back to try more. The maple bacon log is perfect as the salty and sweet combo is a palette pleasure. The guava and cheese is a must have if you are from miami. Also, i was impressed with their donut that tastes like the ben and jerry cherry Garcia. Their donuts are fully of flavor and not just loaded with sugar. The owners are very nice and are always in the store and are warm. Give it a try and you wont regret.

• Visited April 2013