“Most awful experience” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Kingston, Jamaica
“Most awful experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Positives: the waiter was somewhat pleasant

There was no air conditioning, no carbon dioxide for the drinks (the waiter kept insisting he gave me soda water when it was plain water...after emphasizing there was no soda he confessed they didn't have co2.

There was one Waiter on the floor which meant the service was extremely slow.

The noodle menu describes a variety of noodles and dishes but when the actual dishes came they were all the same noodles. In fact, every dish was fettuccine noodles tossed in a different sauce. The vegetables in each dish were also incredibly raw and cut very big.

We were charged the full amount despite various complaints about each aspect and the waiter said that the only thing they offer is apologies.

28% Recommend
Coral Springs, Florida
“Another Restaurant To Miss When Planning A Casina Evening”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went to Noodles last nite;4/13/13;located at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood, FL. What a major rip-off in both pricing and the food that they serve despite the fact that Groupon has indicated that more than 1000 of their vouchers has been sold for this establishment. If not for the quantity of discount coupons sold I believe that this restaurant will not be long for this world. The prices for menu items listed in the Groupon ad do not match the prices shown in the actual menu received in the restaurant. My girlfriend ordered the Sweet & Sour Chicken Rice Bowl. The bowl arrived filled with rice and a few measly pieces of chicken; a few overcooked items resembling vegetables but really having no semblance to same; some pineapple and an over abundance of terriyaki sauce to disguise the lack of chicken, veggies and pineapple that was supposed to make up the contents of the dish ordered. One can get the same dish in any shopping mall with an abundance of chicken and other fixins at Panda Express and similar mall food court venues for about $5.00 - $7.50 when we were charged $12.50 but the Groupon ad for this establishment indicated a lower price in January 2013 when I purchased the discounted voucher. I ordered the Pho Noodle Soup with Beef also commonly known as Beef Stew Soup. This is a Vietnamese soup that is very popular both in Vietnam and all over the world where Vietnamese refugees have settled after leaving Vietnam after the war. The soup is usually a clear beef broth that is dark in color as a result of the meat and broth steeping for some time together and having a tangy and sometimes spicy taste. The soup that I was served was totally clear yet I ordered the Beef Pho and I received a bowl with five tiny pieces of meat when any other restaurant serving this soup fills the bowl with meat and the broth is dark in color and the soup both tangy and spicy and filled with meat, veggies and noodles. This serving had little or anything close to that and the soup was cold to lukewarm when it was brought to the table. The cost was $13.75 and did not reflect the prices that I had seen online in January at their website nor presently in any ads for this restaurant on Groupon or any other websites advertising their dishes. The food delivered to the table was poor in quality for the price that they charged and a total rip-off. I have eaten at many different Vietnamese restaurants and order Chinese food that is delivered to my home and the two dishes that we were served were not only extremely over-priced but were short on the ingredients that were supposed to be in the dishes. The service was extremely poor with too many waiters/waitresses and it appeared that there was only 1 person in the kitchen preparing the food which came out after a lengthy period of time for an order of only 2 items. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone and I would tell all to avoid this place as you would avoid a plague. This restaurant is a total rip-off and if you enjoy going to the casino and losing your money then you will totally enjoy eating at this establishment as they fleece you with a smile on their faces while serving a mediocre meal at gourmet restaurant prices. It appears that I am not alone in my feelings of poor quality and high prices associated with Noodles as I sampled other patrons of this restaurant that evening and all came away from their dinners feeling quite the same way. Mediocre food and poor service at higher than normal prices as they were part of the Seminole Hard Rock Casino restaurant and retail venues and could easily charge higher prices and seemingly get away with it but I do not honestly think that they will last under this premise as they are continually short on customers when the area is packed with visitors.

wellington, fl
“WORST PLACE TO EAT AT THE HARDROCK”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We arrived and got greeted by the Hostess/Waiter. We were a party of 6 adults and 4 kids. Before, we could be seated Hostess said we only have 3 items you can choose from on the menu Lomein, noodles, pad thai chicken or beef.We have No Rice, No shrimp, No Wings. We said "What do you have? Lomein, noodles. My sister and I looked at each other in disbelief. Hardrock on Sunday 6:30pm Your out of items? Since we drove 45min from Wellington, Fl we decided we would give it a try since groupon was expiring today.We saw roaches at the bar, daughter took a pic of it. (That will be posted on intragram.) I will be notify the Health Dept., also BBB, Groupon, also E-VERIFIED . We had the worst experience. Lomein chicken had No Flavor, we had to ask for extra sauce. Chicken salad Bland. NEVER AGAIN. I WILL let EVERYONE KNOW. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE "shut down" and this so called "John" the manger should be fired for hiring none english speaking waiter to run the floor. And only 3 things on the Menu ? Hostess said "We just sent someone to buy "RICE"? HUH? I SHOULD HAVE READ YELP.COM .....CUSTOMERS DON'T LIE. MONDAY MORNING....HEALTH DEPT. HERE I COME!!!!!!! Read more on this place on Yelp.com. I also will try to contact Mr. John, the Manager to let him know the memorable experience we had!

Sarasota, Florida
“Sorry but this restaurant was not good!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We tried this restaurant located outside the Hard Rock Casino. Our first clue should have been that there weren't any other patrons in the place. We ordered 3 different beers and all of them were out. The waitress seemed like she couldn't be bothered with us and acted annoyed that we had taken her away from doing "nothing". We were with a group of 6 people and 3 of us ordered the Pad Thai which was eceptionally sweet and not great. Others ordered Lo Mein but since thery said they were "out of pork" settled for chicken. The other two meals ordered by our friends were not memorable and not finished. We couldn't wait to leave.
Oops, Forgot that the seating which looked so pretty with horrible. The chairs were so heavy that we couldn't move them and get close to the table. All in all a bad experience .

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sunrise, Florida, United States
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had bought a Living Social deal for Noodles a while ago, but after buying the deal, I read some reviews and really got apprehensive about using it. There are several negative reviews on the web for this place. But a friend and I wanted to hang out yesterday and we were pretty broke, so we decided what the heck, let's use the voucher. We were pleasantly surprised! A red-headed young guy seated us as soon as we walked in. He also ended up being our waiter. My friend kept messing with him and giving him the "hairy eyeball". He seemed a little shy and not really sure what to make of her. He did a really good job as our waiter. He made sure we were taken care of without being one of those obsessive waiter that is constantly interrupting your conversation to ask if everything is ok and do you need anything. He refilled our drinks without us having to ask and usually when we were down below half but not quite empty on the previous drink. When we ordered two different entrees but told him we would be sharing both, he brought extra plates without us having to ask. The place was very cute and very clean. We went on the one cold day of the year in South Florida, so it was a little chilly, but not unbearable, even for us Floridians. We ordered chicken potstickers for our appetizer and sweet and sour shrimp and pad thai for the entrees. Everything was really good. The temperature of the food was perfect and we were both pleasantly surprised that the shrimp in the sweet and sour dish was not breaded and deep fried. Overall, I would give this place a 10 out of 10!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Noodles? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Noodles, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.