“Expensive - yet very mediocre” 1 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #269 of 469 restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Hollywood, Florida
“Expensive - yet very mediocre”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

How the Sun-Sentinel gave this place 3 1/2 stars is very suspicious. Korean food is worst I've had. Place is poorly managed, waitress was unfriendly, and prices very high. I only tasted Korean, so in all fairness, I can't speak for the rest of the menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

28% Recommend
“If you are seeking a Very Salty lunch go to Soo-Woo”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

My friend and I met for lunch monthly for lunch to catch up. Soo-Woo just opened in our
Neighborhood and decided to explore. My soup was very good and then Everything else went downhill. The appetizers placed on the table were inedible.

I ordered my entree from the lunch menu of what it seems very appetizing and to my surprise
The few pieces of mysterious meat with a few pieces of white onion was so salty that the plate could have been a joke.

My friend opted to order Japanese sushi rolls and opted to take them home to her husband.
The rolls were inedible and had to be toss in the garbage.

The worst lunch of my life! And, I noticed Soo Woo has 3 other locations, how could this be
Possible? If you walk a few feet you'll find SiamRice with excellent food and service.

• Visited October 2012