“Very good argentinian BBQ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Delray Beach, Florida
“Very good argentinian BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Went to this informal argentinian (maybe uruguayan) BBQ place with my daughter and we had a great lunch.
Their "asado" (BBQ) was very good. I had their sirloin steak with a side of "russian" salad (sort of a potato salad). My daughter had a breaded steak sandwich with fries.
The steak, although ordered well done, was fully cooked and still soft to chew. It was very good.
My daughter's breaded steak overflowed the bread ( a large italian roll); she could onle half of it.
Their BBQ for 2 people (black sausage, italian sausage, skirt steak, sourbread and much more) looked great. They serve pastas and argentinian pizzas as well (the south american pizaa is different to the american; you should give it a try).
I wont tell you of the flan or crepe with "dulce de leche" we had, but they were goooood.
After the closure of another good, well known, argentinian BBQ place in Hollywood ("Beefeaters"), Kussifay is its perfect replacement.
They have two locations on Hollywood Blvd. I highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013

Miami
“Hollywood's best kept secret!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The steak salad and churrasco was delicious! Very reasonable prises and good portions. The banana crepe with chocolate was yummy. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Miami
“One of the best Steakhouse in Hollywood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We have been in Kussifay twice. So far it has been a great experience!! The Churrasco is excellent, the flavor, the quality of the meat, and the Chimichurri!! as well as the The Rib eye covered with a creamy mushroom sauce!! I loved it!! Last time we had the Parrillada for 1, which is enough for 2 people!
The staff is very nice, and make you feel at home. The price is reasonable for the food. The restaurant itself is pretty big inside, not smoky, enough space for a family reunion, and is good for kids.
We will come back!!!

• Visited September 2013
Hollywood, Florida
“A Pleasant Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner at Kussifay, an Argentinian style restaurant, located at 2050 Hollywood Blvd. There is also another Kussifay at 2652 Hollywood Blvd., but it doesn't seat as many people. We both ordered the skirt steak and found it to be quite good. It was tender and tasty, and the portion was adequate for the price. Hardly anyone was in the restaurant because it was a Monday night and many people in the area buy their dinner from the food truck vendors who show up with their trucks once a week in downtown Hollywood. Due to the fact that the restaurant wasn't busy, we received exceptional service from our server. She made sure our tea glasses were always full and came by often to see how we were doing. All in all, we did enjoy our meal. Kussifay is a big place with plenty of seating both inside and out. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting the Hollywood area. They are also open for lunch and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollywood, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I came to meet for my birthday with my family and it was lovely.I had been a few times before with my fiancee so we knew exactly what we would be ordering!!! My mom and dad had the skirt steak which was great.I had the spinach crepes and my fiancee had the chicken Parmesan which I had it before and I love it. Service was good too.

• Visited July 2013